The Wrestling Topic

caillou

I'm actually surprised WWE hasn't made a t-shirt with their new logo on the front and a 9.99 on the back. Hell they have a 9.99 flag flying outside their office right now.

Also going to Raw Monday night. Hoping for some good wrestling and not a lot of talking.

lol Raw was fun from my point of view good mix of wrestling and promos i thought. Crowd seemed hot all night not sure how it came across on TV.

The fuck was the point of that divas tag match? God that was awful.

When Rusev came out we joked he'd face Ryder again as we saw that at the house show back in April...Sure enough it was Ryder to do the job...

They need to release him. Here's what i think happened with him

He got himself over with the fans, not WWE that made them pissed.

They give him a small title run with the US title because at that point they had no choice but to put him on TV.

Vince said "You got yourself over now let me burry you" and quickly got written off TV and hasn't really been used since his US title run.

Thats my opinion on it.

They need to release him. Here's what i think happened with him

He got himself over with the fans, not WWE that made them pissed.

They give him a small title run with the US title because at that point they had no choice but to put him on TV.

Vince said "You got yourself over now let me burry you" and quickly got written off TV and hasn't really been used since his US title run.

Thats my opinion on it.

I just think Vince was more pissed about Ryder getting more over by himself compared to anything WWE could do themselves.

As soon as he he did his last ep of his show, that's when he was pushed back....

• 2 weeks later...

The divas was really starting to look good with Paige and AJ. But they fuck it up for us all because of that shit fucking show they have and want to throw it down our throats! It's fucked!  Bellas can't wrestle OR act!
They've just slept their ways to the position they're in!
Bring Ambrose back, keep letting him cut loose, and then I miigghhttttttttt start watching again!