The Wrestling Topic

caillou

That was a pretty crazy listen. Punk came off as pretty believable and a lot of what he mentioned had been reported on throughout the past couple of years. The stories about the doctor were crazy. The Ryback stuff was pretty interesting to listen to also. I went back and rewatched that table spot and holy shit... It looked so painful. I remember most of us talking about how off Punk was during the last couple months of his run and how it looked like he was just going through the motions. It all makes sense now with all the injuries and shit he was dealing with.

It'll never happen but I wish he would do a legit shoot interview. I respect all that Cabana has done for the indy scene but he comes off as so fucking annoying and whiny in everything I have ever listened to him do.

I was holding on to hope that we would get him back sooner rather than later but it looks like he's done for now. It's cool to see that he's happy though. I can't wait to check out the work he is doing for Marvel.

Dirt sheets are fucking so dumb too btw. They were feeding info like it was FACT throughout this whole thing saying Punk has ignored WWE completely, when he was suspended and in communication with Vince and then Triple H right before he was fired.

• Like 1