The Wrestling Topic

caillou

• 3 weeks later...

Raw is so bad right now (its no wonder they got their lowest rating ever). Smackdown is actually decent. 

Im looking forward to Brock/Goldberg because Survivor Series has been meaningless for almost 10 years and it deserves a big match finally. Hopefully the build up is good. I also think its the first Toronto PPV in a long ass time so the crowd should be good. 

Hell in a Cell is going to suck (as usual). Last year at least had the awesome Brock/Undertaker match and Reigns/Wyatt was pretty good. 

Theres no way the matches this year match those. Sasha/Charlotte is just a huge joke. I can only hope its not a complete abomination, but it might go down as the worst cell match ever. 

Also Mickie James is back!? I love her. Shes officially a top 2 or 3 sexiest woman in the company

The first Brock VS Goldberg match was fucking horrible. I'm excited to see Goldberg was always a fan of him growing up. Just don't wanna see him face Brock. 

Sasha/Charlotte should be ending at Hell in a cell thankfully. Charlotte needs to move on. 

Mickie James return should be fun. I saw her wrestle last summer she can still go. 

I dont follow wrestling anymore but its crazy that Goldberg is back,  His debut when he comes out and interrupts the rock on rock appreciation night is still one of my fav moments in WWE.  I think the most surprising thing is that he was wearing an affliction jacket in 2016

• 2 weeks later...

Why the FUCK would they put the belt back on Charlotte?!  She's boring as fuck, and it's just killing Banks' momentum when they are playing 'pass the parcel' with the belt for the women.  Such bad booking.  That really pissed me off!

One of the worst booking decisions in a long time!  Banks would have got one of the biggest pops ever if she won that match.  Charlotte is an amazing wrestler. Probably one of the best in the company, but god she is boring!  Horrible booking!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That PPV sucked. Rollins Owens (best match) was entertaining with the Y2J stuff, but predictable. Survivor Series will hopefully be fun! Wrestlemania season is right around the corner..another month or so

I hate Sasha but that match was OK. Ripping off the Foley match was lame because he actually was injured when he was on the stretcher