The Wrestling Topic

caillou

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

Bumping this because I’m a huge wrestling fan and hope I can start up the conversations again on these boards.

Haven't watched WWE in years, but most likely will watch AEW when it starts up. 

Went to a NJPW show late last year which was great. 

49 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Haven't watched WWE in years, but most likely will watch AEW when it starts up. 

Went to a NJPW show late last year which was great. 

Wwe has been hit or miss over the years, but they just recently made heyman basically head of raw creative and bischoff in charge of Smackdown, so hopefully in the coming weeks we see some drastic changes and improvements. I’ll watch aew but I’m not totally sold on them yet. Too much hype for an unproven commodity, not ready to crown them yet like everyone else is.

19 minutes ago, DJOliOliver said:

Who is everyones GOAT? Jericho for me

Performer - HBK for me, amazing in ring story teller and for me the best ever. That feud with Jericho was phenomenal. 

I was just massively disappointed to find out what an arsehole he was, and that taints my opinion of him.

Taker has to be in with a shout for his longevity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJOliOliver said:

No charisma!

That’s bullshit and you know it. He had the most realistic matches and made you feel emotions during his matches. If that’s not charisma idk what is. Promos are very underrated as well. Could work with anyone with any type of style and switch things up when needed. He’s the all around goat.

On 7/19/2019 at 12:14 AM, OliverJudy said:

Who is everyones GOAT? Jericho for me

Personal opinion of course....

Promos; Punk.  I can still go back and watch his old promos on YouTube.  Love them.
In the ring; Y2J
Overall; Reigns.

I kid!  Fucking hate him.   'Taker.  When he was in his prime.  Awesome storytelling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uhm dynamite was a total blast. Got chills hearing Tony back on commentary, he was the voice of wrestling for me as a kid up until wcw went under and someone in this business I’ve truly missed so very very much. Hearing him paired with JR is crazy.  They really need to NOT push this wins/loss records matter campaign because it can be very disasterous especially considering what they’re doing with Kenny.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy that they put the dark matches on youtube with full commentary as well. 

Also i loved that the Bucks didn't advance in the tag tournament. I love the bucks but i didn't want to see them booking themselves into the titles right off the bat. Between NXT/AEW wrestling is a hell of a good time right now. 

• 2 years later...