The Wrestling Topic

caillou

ight I think I get enough to continue watching this.

I'm excited for Vince's return then, I want to see what he's gunna do lol

Question about TNA, is it owned by WWE or is it a separate company?

It's pretty much owned/run by Jeff Jarrett

yeah, separate company. Jeff Jarrett and his dad used to own it but they sold it to some woman.

TNA used to be awesome and looked like they were going to take down the WWE a few years ago, now it sucks 5x worse than the WWE. And the WWE is barely watchable right now.

ight I think I get enough to continue watching this.

I'm excited for Vince's return then, I want to see what he's gunna do lol

Question about TNA, is it owned by WWE or is it a separate company?

It's pretty much owned/run by Jeff Jarrett

yeah, separate company. Jeff Jarrett and his dad used to own it but they sold it to some woman.

TNA used to be awesome and looked like they were going to take down the WWE a few years ago, now it sucks 5x worse than the WWE. And the WWE is barely watchable right now.

Not true at all but okay.

I love the main event mafia storyline cause I adored the WCW nWo story line. Plus kevin nash is the man and it's clear AJ Styles has what it takes to be the next icon in wrestling. Samoa Joe... Not so much. Not so much at all. Kurt Angle is my second favorite right after Nash, I can't get enough of him. Man, TNA is really awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.

Although WWE has gotten a bad rap since late 2003-2007, I do have to admit has a loyal wrestling fan, 2008 is when they started to turn it around. I've been very impressed with WWE lately because of the way they're starting to rebuild things. They've given us some great matches and feuds in 2008. Some of my person favorites are HHH vs. Hardy, CM Punk vs. Chavo, HBK vs. Jericho, but there are a shitload more that have came out of 2008.

With 2009 here, we see the guy we all watched when we were younger, HBK, still in it, still fighting, and to still see him and Undertaker in it is great. And they're also rebuilding ECW, although it will never be the same ol' ECW we all remember, atleast they can attempt to bring a new style to the brand that will be fresh. With Jack Swagger recently winning the ECW championship, I think that's just the beginning of ECW's new face. Smackdown! is getting their greatest ratings in history, and every week they're giving us some kickass matches. RAW is the old-time favorite, although I've sat through some shitty RAW's from 2003-2008, a majority of the 2008 shows were pretty good, and 2009 hasn't failed me yet for RAW.

That's just my take though, I could go on and on.

I still think it's funny though that people on the internet defend TNA and even go as far as saying TNA is better than WWE. That's just hilarious.

I really think that soon WWE's popularity will start rising again.

WWE SHIT on ECW. Took a huge shit.

Fuck Jeff hardy

Fuck John Cena

BUT Randy Orton is awesome as hell. So is HHH and Shawn Michaels.

There is not enough Shane Mcmahon, I love that guy so fucking much

And JBL is retarded, should have stuck with APA.

DAMN!

Guest iamskippycowboy_702

did you guys see jeff hardy get pyrotechnics to the face last night?

its all over youtube. took him out on a stretcher

LOL you don't think it's real do you?

Isnt everything in WWE!?

did you guys see jeff hardy get pyrotechnics to the face last night?

its all over youtube. took him out on a stretcher

LOL

When I saw that on TV last Friday, I thought "wtf, he has such a shitty entrance now..."

Then when he was rolling around on the ground, I thought "What a fucking retard, he looks like a handicap trying to break dance..."

Finally the stretcher came out and I was like "OOOOOOH, the fire hit his face!"

And it's about fucking time Stone Cold got in the Hall of Fame

Speaking of WWE, does anyone have Smackdown VS Raw 2009?

I like the demo, but wanted to know if it would be worth buying.

I rented it for a week but I think I should have bought it.  It has like a storyline for about 10 characters and they are pretty fun.  Online kind of blows though.

Speaking of WWE, does anyone have Smackdown VS Raw 2009?

I like the demo, but wanted to know if it would be worth buying.

I rented it for a week but I think I should have bought it.  It has like a storyline for about 10 characters and they are pretty fun.  Online kind of blows though.

Yeah the storyline that only available for 10 people sounded lame.

Is the whole finisher thing any good? All the vids I have seen are stupid, like 15 moves put together.. just not real.