The Wrestling Topic

caillou

The Rock winning the rumble.  How amazing would that be!

Number 18 or something, just over the speakers IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It would be fucking so great.  Imagine the crowd.

Haha the place would blow up

We're getting the Rumble tonight on ppv...Can't wait.

I'm curious if Vince actually got injured.  The rumor is he had a real concussion.  I hope he's not though because I want some shit to go down with Orton and him asap.

I bet Orton will win the RR though.

Did you see Orton kick him? That junk wasnt fake.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJKC7zj7glc

I honestly think that yes, kick Vince was in the script, but I dont think Orton meant to kick him that hard.

Not that it could have been acting, but I think he immediately was like "shit.."

I never said it was fake.  But him having a concussion could easily be fake.  What I'm saying is I hope he's not seriously injured because I want it all to play out tonight.

We're getting the Rumble tonight on ppv...Can't wait.

I'm curious if Vince actually got injured.  The rumor is he had a real concussion.  I hope he's not though because I want some shit to go down with Orton and him asap.

I bet Orton will win the RR though.

Did you see Orton kick him? That junk wasnt fake.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJKC7zj7glc

I honestly think that yes, kick Vince was in the script, but I dont think Orton meant to kick him that hard.

Not that it could have been acting, but I think he immediately was like "shit.."

I never said it was fake.  But him having a concussion could easily be fake.  What I'm saying is I hope he's not seriously injured because I want it all to play out tonight.

I wasnt trying to say that you thought it was fake, I was just pointing out how badly Orton did kick him.

That he may possibly have an actual concussion.

Number 18 or something, just over the speakers IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whenever the Rock returns its so epic.

I think the crowd would boo just like they did last time.

He died. joke, I wish

Michaels beat him in a career-threatening match at Wrestlemania XXIV. I fucking despise Ric Flair though, one of the saddest most pathetic wankers I've ever seen in my life

Don't hate...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-w01.jpg

I'm really hoping that the Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan, or someone big like that to return for Wrestlemania.  Hogan has been wanting to fight Stone Cold for awhile now.

Whenever the Rock returns its so epic.

I think the crowd would boo just like they did last time.

After a hiatus, probably for Scorpion King, he returned and cut a promo. It was the most boring, recycled garbage he had ever churned out and the crowd got on him instantly and boo'ed  him like crazy. Maybe as soon as the next week he went pure heel and did some of the best work of his career. I've always considered that the defining moment in his career.

Cena vs JBL (w/ Shawn Michaels in his corner) for the WWE title

Cena, like Aria said, Michaels will help him.

Jeff Hardy vs Edge for the World Heavyweight title

I'm thinking Jess Hardy will win.

Jack Swagger vs Matt Hardy for the ECW championship

Matt Hardy, definitely.

As for the Royal Rumble, I really don't know who's gunna win that. Hopefully not Orton, I'm not a huge fan of him lol.

I think Cena will retain, but I don't think HBK will help him. I think HBK will be getting the FU tonight, and JBL will tap to the STFU.

I think Jeff will retain too.

And I think/hope Swagger will retain, Matt Hardy is pathetic.

Rumble I'm tipping Orton.

Matt Hardy is pathetic. I hate Jeff too though.  And my fingers are definitely crossed for Orton tonight.

In a perfect world it'll come down to Jericho and Orton in the rumble and Orton will throw his ass out but

... I don't know. I'd love to see Christian tonight .

I can't believe people actually like the Hardy brothers.

Same with Cena, he's one of the douchiest wrestlers I've ever seen.

But then again, I don't understand why a lot of people hate Rey Mysterio...He's definitely one of my favorites.

dude maybe the hardys sucks now but you cant say those TLC matches weren't some of the most badass matches you've ever seen

Yeah but then they totally fucked the tag team division by bringing in heel storylines and such. I really wish they would have kept tag team partners tag team partners because the whole- one member fucking the other one over got ridiculous. Like, I'd LOVE to see Edge & Christian still, the Hardy boys as a tag, sure, who else, there were so many great tag teams.