The Wrestling Topic

caillou

dude maybe the hardys sucks now but you cant say those TLC matches weren't some of the most badass matches you've ever seen

Yeah but then they totally fucked the tag team division by bringing in heel storylines and such. I really wish they would have kept tag team partners tag team partners because the whole- one member fucking the other one over got ridiculous. Like, I'd LOVE to see Edge & Christian still, the Hardy boys as a tag, sure, who else, there were so many great tag teams.

The Dudleys!

I think Cena will retain, but I don't think HBK will help him. I think HBK will be getting the FU tonight, and JBL will tap to the STFU.

I think Jeff will retain too.

And I think/hope Swagger will retain, Matt Hardy is pathetic.

Rumble I'm tipping Orton.

Matt Hardy is pathetic. I hate Jeff too though.  And my fingers are definitely crossed for Orton tonight.

In a perfect world it'll come down to Jericho and Orton in the rumble and Orton will throw his ass out but

... I don't know. I'd love to see Christian tonight .

Why don't you like Jericho?

I'm anxious to see what the plan is with Christian. Too bad it'll be on Smackdown

I think Cena will retain, but I don't think HBK will help him. I think HBK will be getting the FU tonight, and JBL will tap to the STFU.

Matt Hardy is pathetic. I hate Jeff too though.  And my fingers are definitely crossed for Orton tonight.

In a perfect world it'll come down to Jericho and Orton in the rumble and Orton will throw his ass out but

I'm anxious to see what the plan is with Christian. Too bad it'll be on Smackdown

Christian will be the driver of the car that committed the hit and run with Jeff Hardy. I'd be SHOCKED if it wasn't him.

And I don't like Jericho because he doesn't do enough for me as a heel. He's a little girl.

I love Randy Orton because he is the perfect heel. He's a man. He's so good at what he does

the crowd cheers for him when they're supposed to be booing.

Since I dont watch wrestling I have no clue about the Hardy boys but back in the day they were awesome before they fell out in the story, then both got drafted in different shows.  I wish they hadnt done the draft.

For fucking real. It used to be like raw every Monday AND Thursdays. storylines continued twice as fast, and you got to see your favorite wrestlers more. Now it seems like Raws the main focus and Smackdown is just... nothing.... in my opinion at least. I just hate it. I'm SO MAD that triple hhh got drafted to smackdown! And JR! It's fucking gay. I hate Michael Cole. How can you hear the king and not hear JR? How can you hear JR and not hear king? King and Cole don't make sense in my opinion. And having triple hhh on Smackdown and Shawn Michaels on raw sucks. But the new DX was really lame. The DX is a stable, not a tag team. Did that bug anyone else?

Epic sig Aria. Yeah the Hardyz were beyond incredible back in the day, some of their extreme matches were just amazing. Now, as singles competitors, they're crap, especially Matt. Jeff is alright, Swanton Bomb is still an insanely cool move.

The Dudleyz are probably my favourite tag team of all time. But yeah I used to quite enjoy tag matches, but now not so much. Miz And Morrison piss me off. Primo and Carlito are pretty cool. Kendrick and Ezekiel are good too actually.

And yeah Mysterio is so so good. His feud with Knox is shaping up quite nicely. Relentless bully haha.

Christian will be the driver of the car that committed the hit and run with Jeff Hardy. I'd be SHOCKED if it wasn't him.

And I don't like Jericho because he doesn't do enough for me as a heel. He's a little girl.

I love Randy Orton because he is the perfect heel. He's a man. He's so good at what he does

the crowd cheers for him when they're supposed to be booing.

I agree he'll be the driver. I meant a bit more that I wonder how far he'll be able to go this time around. I don't really see him with a World Title...Though Smackdown sucks enough that it could happen.

Jericho is pulling off the character of a weasel better than anyone I can think of. Ever. And he is still hilarious. The only thing he does that annoys me is use the word "hypocrite" every week. Also, his character seems a bit redundant with Orton back around. So it'll of course be Jericho that has to change since Orton can't play anyone else.

Man, I also hated the draft.

I only get Smackdown (regular TV) and during that time I loved the Hurricane.

He got drafted to RAW and had a pretty big storyline and I missed all of it, I was so pissed.

I have been trying to find some torrents of his matches but cant.

Still cant believe he got a pinfall on the Rock, ha.