The Wrestling Topic

caillou

The whole thing was pretty disappointing.  I read the storylines before and guessed that Matt woudl attack Jeff and Micheals would sweet chin both Cena and JBL.  The actual rumble itself didnt do much for me, what annoyes me was everyone stopped and looked at who was coming in the ring, they never used to do that!

I loved RR09, thought it was a great PPV overall. I wish HHH and Orton had had a 10-min slobberknocker as the last 2 men though, instead of Orton just lifting HHH out.

That would have been so epic. It's so cool to see the different wrestling fans cause...

in my opinion a JBL-Michaels match would be a match I'd be praying ends as soon as possible

but..

I can totally see why he'd love to see that match.

And fans of one dude are people I hate and people I hate others are super huge fans of and it's really cool

to debate and discuss it all. I thought the rumble was pretty great. I would have loved this:

Matt Hardy comes out to help his brother, grabs a chair... Christian grabs the chair from Matt hits matt then nails

Jeff and Edge wins.

Damn...

Apprantly there is a rumour going around Jericho is fighting Mickey Rourke at wrestlemania.  That could be epic, as long as Mickey Rourke "Randy Ram" went through a window or got put through a table etc, not a shitty single match.

I don't think the WWE would go for a gimmick like that.

That was fucking retarded, Randy Orton gets beat up by a pissed off Shane?

Come on! He had fucking Cody and Ted with him! If I were in Randy's position I would have laughed at an angry Shane-o-mac coming out to fight me, kick his ass then kick him in the head too. THAT would have been epic.

lol @ Shane's fake ass punches when they moved on to the ramp though, anyone notice this?

Come on! He had fucking Cody and Ted with him! If I were in Randy's position I would have laughed at an angry Shane-o-mac coming out to fight me, kick his ass then kick him in the head too. THAT would have been epic.

lol @ Shane's fake ass punches when they moved on to the ramp though, anyone notice this?

Lol yeah he was missing those punches by AT LEAST 3 inches...At least Orton didn't react to them.

I've been waiting for Stephanie to pull something off.  I kind of like Orton, but I would not object to him getting totally punk'd somehow.

I am just praying that it's not cena vs orton in Wrestlemania.  Cena is so lame, I can't believe he's so popular.  He looks like a total douche bag, acts like a total douche bag, and wrestles like a total douche bag.

Lol yeah he was missing those punches by AT LEAST 3 inches...At least Orton didn't react to them.

I've been waiting for Stephanie to pull something off.  I kind of like Orton, but I would not object to him getting totally punk'd somehow.

I am just praying that it's not cena vs orton in Wrestlemania.  Cena is so lame, I can't believe he's so popular.  He looks like a total douche bag, acts like a total douche bag, and wrestles like a total douche bag.

I definitely would not call him popular. He gets booed quite often as a FACE. I think he's a trend that is dying off.

I have no doubt in my mind that Randy Orton is the future.

Out of curiosity, what's everybody's top 3 current wrestlers?

me (Nash is my all time favorite but I'm not including him since he doesn't really wrestle anymore) :

1-Kurt Angle

2-Randy Orton

3-Triple HhH

lol I stopped watching around the time Cena made his debut, and NO ONE liked him. I thought he was a douche bag to begin with, and was never a fan. I'm starting to take a liking to Orton now too haha.

Top 3 favorite for me

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin, no doubt about it.

I grew up watching the attitude era when Stone Cold was bad ass and flipped everyone off.

2. Mankind

The dude's fucking hardcore. Took a 15 foot drop off a cage, landed on a table. Then took another 15 foot drop when the cage broke (for real, it wasn't planned). After that he let Undertake choke slam him into thumb tacks. THAT takes balls to do. Plus Mr. Socko was fucking awesome haha.

3. Val Venis

Don't ask me why LOL

I just thought he was smooooooooth with the ladies when I was 8 haha

But since none of them wrestle, my 3 active wrestlers are

1. Rey Mysterio

2. Orton

3. Triple H or Jericho

Of all time

1. The Hurricane

Later in his career not at the beginning but before he got in tag teams with Kane and Rosey.

2. Masked Kane

Not early Kane with the big red outfit and definitely not current Kane.

3. The Rock

Late Rock right before he went off into Hollywood.

Current

1. Randy Orton

I just got back into watching it so as of right now (and the wrestlers I recognize) Orton is my favorite.