The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Speaking of WWE, does anyone have Smackdown VS Raw 2009?

I like the demo, but wanted to know if it would be worth buying.

I rented it for a week but I think I should have bought it.  It has like a storyline for about 10 characters and they are pretty fun.  Online kind of blows though.

I heard from someone that it has a Road to Wrestlemania and a Career Mode.

Whats the difference?

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm excited to see Undertaker vs Orton. And after watching Cena vs Jericho, I noticed Cena barely improved since he started, like he does the same 5 skills over and over in the ring. But to be fair Stone Cold did the same things in the ring ever match... but God damn that guy knew how to sell out a crowd.

Saw tonight that Raw is in Oakland next week, which is about 30 minutes from me. I considered going just to say I saw Ric Flair, but then I realized I don't even like Ric Flair

I saw Ric Flair in an airport in Raleigh.

I also saw Goldberg in a hotel when I went to Miami. Thats a big dude.

Shane vs Orton is a great feud. Anyone remember Shane's Last Man Standing with Kane at Unforgiven '03 after Kane tombstoned Linda? So, so, soooooooo good.

Also yeah I remember back in the day Walls of Jericho used to be a lethal move. Since I started rewatching (March 08) I haven't seen a single person tap out to it. Lame!

Shane vs Orton is a great feud. Anyone remember Shane's Last Man Standing with Kane at Unforgiven '03 after Kane tombstoned Linda? So, so, soooooooo good.

Also yeah I remember back in the day Walls of Jericho used to be a lethal move. Since I started rewatching (March 08) I haven't seen a single person tap out to it. Lame!

Yeah that's what pisses me off too, back then when the walls of jericho were put on you, you were pretty much fucked.

Codebreaker is still fucking badass though.