The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Randy Orton > Chris Jericho

I just don't see it man. I know we've discussed this before, but I can't comprehend how anyone can feel this way. Jericho dominates everything he does. Best heel, best face, arguably the best wrestler, outside of Chris Brown, the best at hitting women

And seriously, how's Guererro's woman still a character? Easily one of the worst characters on the program. Should have killed her off after the whole Edge thing.

People HATE her. Getting rid of her would be silly. I've never heard people boo like they do for her.

So, Dwayne Johnson presents a clip from Escape From Witch Mountain. Anybody else feel like referring to himself as Dwayne was a slap in the face to WWE fans?

I just don't see it man. I know we've discussed this before, but I can't comprehend how anyone can feel this way. Jericho dominates everything he does. Best heel, best face, arguably the best wrestler, outside of Chris Brown, the best at hitting women

And seriously, how's Guererro's woman still a character? Easily one of the worst characters on the program. Should have killed her off after the whole Edge thing.

People HATE her. Getting rid of her would be silly. I've never heard people boo like they do for her.

Yup, they say it's harder to be a heel and get reactions then to be a face and get cheered. Plus they're lacking a lot of heels right now, which is why they're pushing Kozlov so much

And I agree with everything you said about Jericho, the man can work the crowd heel or face.

I can only come into this topic once I'm up to date with watching the week's episodes, so a number of points:

Caillou, those pictures of the HHH/Orton confrontation are SO funny. Orton's face is priceless (no pun intended).

Vicki Guerrero should definitely stay - it's amazing how much people hate her, she can get a crowd on her back like no other at the moment. I really like Jericho's character but the legend-bashing storyline isn't doing much for me.

And that Chokeslam into RKO is Phenom-enal.

I can only come into this topic once I'm up to date with watching the week's episodes, so a number of points:

Caillou, those pictures of the HHH/Orton confrontation are SO funny. Orton's face is priceless (no pun intended).

Vicki Guerrero should definitely stay - it's amazing how much people hate her, she can get a crowd on her back like no other at the moment. I really like Jericho's character but the legend-bashing storyline isn't doing much for me.

And that Chokeslam into RKO is Phenom-enal.

I've heard rumours that they've talked to Hogan, Stone Cold, and Flair if Rourke doesn't do wrestlemania. Apparently they haven't worked out anything yet though haha. I really hope it's gunna be Stone Cold coming out and telling him to respect the hall of fame then just stomp his ass around the ring.

So, Dwayne Johnson presents a clip from Escape From Witch Mountain. Anybody else feel like referring to himself as Dwayne was a slap in the face to WWE fans?

Not that I was interested in seeing the clip  anyway but I made it a point to change the channel as soon as he said "Here's the clip."

I hate him so much. Thank Go he bombe at the grammys

Damn, so it's gunna be HBK vs Undertaker at WM. Here's what bothers me about this match:

Kozlov vs Undertaker would have been a better match, even though Kozlov is a horrible and sloppy wreslter. It'll be Undertakers WM streak vs Kozlovs regular streak. Heres what bugs me the most though, Undertaker is essentially a face, and HBK is a face. Who the hell are the fans going to cheer for at WM?

dunno thats just me though.

Damn, so it's gunna be HBK vs Undertaker at WM. Here's what bothers me about this match:

Kozlov vs Undertaker would have been a better match, even though Kozlov is a horrible and sloppy wreslter. It'll be Undertakers WM streak vs Kozlovs regular streak. Heres what bugs me the most though, Undertaker is essentially a face, and HBK is a face. Who the hell are the fans going to cheer for at WM?

dunno thats just me though.

I'm not gonna root for anyone...It's kind of a meh match for me. I like them both, but I don't love either of them. So whatever.

I'm pissed that Mysterio lost. If he doesn't make WM then /facepalm directed at WWE.

This is all kind of shaping up to be lame. There's no imagination at all thus far. Edge/Cena=Gay HHH/Orton=recycled storyline HBK/Undertaker=predictable

lol yeah sometimes i wonder what the WWE executives are thinking.

Especially Rey Mysterio...Here you've got a guy that's probably second in popularity to Cena and you CONSTANTLY put him in meaningless fights against people like Knox, Kane, etc. Why not team him up with someone like Kingston and let them have a storyline? It's retarded. The Knox/Kane and Mysterio feud is about as stale and unimaginative as it gets. I realize his mic skills suck and he can't believably take out heavyweights night after night, but why not at least team him up with someone and do something intriguing..

I don't know enough about the process, but can he get another shot at the ladder match at WM?

Possibly, if not they better put some better wrestlers in there, so far it's CM Punk, Kane, and Mark Henry. And I'm not a fan of Punk or Henry.

You know what would be fucking epic? At WM Orton goes out with Legacy, and when Triple H comes out... Evolution is accompanying him. But I stopped watching wrestling before Evolution broke up so I have no clue if that'd make sense

Possibly, if not they better put some better wrestlers in there, so far it's CM Punk, Kane, and Mark Henry. And I'm not a fan of Punk or Henry.

You know what would be fucking epic? At WM Orton goes out with Legacy, and when Triple H comes out... Evolution is accompanying him. But I stopped watching wrestling before Evolution broke up so I have no clue if that'd make sense

Na, Orton was in Evolution. Last time Hunter and Orton fought Hunter was the heel, this time it's reversed.

As far as HBK vs taker, EVERYONE is going to be on taker's side. I don't think I'd watch wrestling anymore if he didn't win.

Last year I was terrified his streak would be over. That just shouldn't happen/It's not necessary.

I think the reason Kozlov lost was because he had a winning streak, and he beat Undertake on Smackdown.

So if he had a winning streak and beat taker already but then was beat by HBK it makes the whole

"streak on the line" thing more up in the air.

Big show vs Edge? For real? Doesn't seem that great but I'm happy it's not Cena. But what I'm calling right now is, in the end it will be

Edge Vs Big show Vs Cena for the belt.

After years of nude shoots for Hugh Hefner’s mag, Vince McMahon has barred his girls from baring all in a bid to make the WWE more “family friendlyâ€.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2289175.ece

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE VINCE MCMAHON!!!

I was hoping for another Maria or Candice photoshoot  :-(

This whole family friendly thing is kinda retarded... Cena had to change FU to Attitude Adjustment, and STFU is just STF now... which doesn't make sense because MVP's move is still called drive-by  :-P

I love how there are a few of us that keep up with this topic daily. It makes me even more of a fan. I'll be watching raw and taking mental notes of what I'm gonna bring up in my new post in this topic, haha.

After years of nude shoots for Hugh Hefner’s mag, Vince McMahon has barred his girls from baring all in a bid to make the WWE more “family friendlyâ€.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2289175.ece

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE VINCE MCMAHON!!!

I was hoping for another Maria or Candice photoshoot  :-(

This whole family friendly thing is kinda remarded... Cena had to change FU to Attitude Adjustment, and STFU is just STF now... which doesn't make sense because MVP's move is still called drive-by  :-P

Ha probably got in trouble. Hornswoggle (Finleys little midget guy) was first called Little Bastard.. that didnt last long, ha.

Just watched this week's RAW - I'm really not as excited for Wrestlemania as I should be. I thought No Way Out was incredible and the feuds leading up to WM are nowhere near as interesting as NWO was. Words that spring to mind about WWE at the moment are predictable, stale and uninspiring, although I'm quite looking forward to seeing Matt vs Jeff.