The Wrestling Topic

caillou

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Candice Michelle as of today, June 19, 2009. WWE wishes Candice the best in all future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/10579966

She was probably one of my favorite divas, not just cause she was hot as hell, but she was decent in the ring. She's willing to learn and improve, and her reign was champion encouraged her to do better.

The fuck WWE, you keep this eye sore on my TV:

Jillian+Hall-wwe-wrestling.jpg

and let this go?

Candice_Michelle2.jpg

She was set to return from injury too, Good choice WWE... GOOD CHOICE :x :x :x :x :x :x

pissed-off-magnet-c13110245.jpg

That would be awesome, but what I think they should really do now is combine Raw and Smackdown. I thought it would be awesome if they were kept separate and had the whole Raw vs Smackdown thing going on, but at the rate of them releasing people, they're running out of wrestlers to add variety to the matches. (They released Sim Snuka today too)

There's no doubt that they need to consolidate...IMO WWE vs. WCW vs. ECW would be perfect.

They have to ditch Smackdown. I don't even watch it and two of my favorites are on there (Mysterio and Jericho).

Why not bring WCW back. It would definitely bring a lot of old viewers back. Especially if they could snag some old guys from TNA (Nash, Sting, Steiner, etc) even if they suck now, whatever, it doesn't even matter.