The Wrestling Topic

caillou

I really can't get into TNA, the announcers are shit and their matches are too gimmicky. I watched TNA Lockdown and that shit was just ridiculous.

I'm starting to get into Ring of Honor, but there's something about WWE that keeps me hooked haha

Is Ring Of Honor that Ric flair shit? Cause that shit was so SO terrible.

I really can't get into TNA, the announcers are shit and their matches are too gimmicky. I watched TNA Lockdown and that shit was just ridiculous.

I'm starting to get into Ring of Honor, but there's something about WWE that keeps me hooked haha

They put on some good matches haha

They put on some good matches haha

The 4 way for the title was great.

Next weeks show looks pretty good as well. Wolves v Dragon and Tyler.

Do you just watch the TV shows, or do you see the PPVs as well?

I've just been seeing the shows, but the ppv's are probably just as good.

About Raw though... LOL what was the point of Donald Trump buying Raw then selling it back the next week, and it's Orton vs Triple H again at the Bash... exciting.

The highlight of this Monday's raw though... Jeff Hardy slipping during his entrance

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZDqIG-uME

HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAH! ITS ABOUT TIME!

14149412-8b2db1c3e74c27a1010866b9b1e9070

I dont necessarily like his hair grown out (looks like Triple H ha) but hell yes! this guy was my favorite wrestler! he is also the nicest guy I actually met him through a friend. it sucks he is going to ECW..

Just watched the replay from last night, it was okay, the "tournament" was predictable as hell though...

MVP vs HHH

Cena vs Miz

Gee, I wonder who'll be at the finals  :roll:

I kinda wunna see Swagger join Legacy lol

I would like to see Swagger join Legacy too.  He would fit perfectly with him being a total idiot and his wisp.

Tonights sucks too. It sucks now. I love TNA.

I think it's so funny/gay how the announcers milk every match so stupidly (Both WWE and TNA)

Michael cole: Triple HhH Vs Cena?!?!?! On raw?!?!? It's a wrestle mania main event calibur.

Give. me. a. break.

and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this match ends in a stupid way.

Wrestling is so  fucking repetitive. Who didn't see Carlito losing & turning on his brother?

What?!?! Cena can't pull off his finisher... And then... Triple HHH's gets reversed too??? Oh no a sleeper hold. Cena is so gonna pas-- Wait a minute... He's ... He's fighting back. Oh my God he broke the hold! Thank God for the crowd clapping him to his feet.

EDIT:

Oh my God Triple hhh is NOT gonna wake up from this sleeper.

EDIT 2:

He does!!!! What?!??!?!!!

EDIT 3:

Cena is totally gonna land this

EDIT 4:

Oh my god he doesn't?!??!?!?!?!!

EDIT 5:

Oh my God roll up triple hhh is totally gonna wi -- NO?!

Tonights sucks too. It sucks now. I love TNA.

I think it's so funny/gay how the announcers milk every match so stupidly (Both WWE and TNA)

Michael cole: Triple HhH Vs Cena?!?!?! On raw?!?!? It's a wrestle mania main event calibur.

Give. me. a. break.

and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this match ends in a stupid way.

Wrestling is so  fucking repetitive. Who didn't see Carlito losing & turning on his brother?