The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Anyone see Husky Harris' new gimmick in FCW? Sucks  :-(

Husky was one of my favorites too and had huge potential with the Husky Harris gimmick

No, what is it?

It's like Jason Voorhees or something. He wears the same kind of mask and ripped jeans/t-hirt. He goes by Axel Mulligan now. Terrible

Let's see if I can post it on my phone lol

Anyone see Husky Harris' new gimmick in FCW? Sucks  :-(

Husky was one of my favorites too and had huge potential with the Husky Harris gimmick

No, what is it?

It's like Jason Voorhees or something. He wears the same kind of mask and ripped jeans/t-hirt. He goes by Axel Mulligan now. Terrible

Let's see if I can post it on my phone lol

I read he was back to his old gimmick the next night.

Why do people watch this gay circus?

Explain how it's a gay circus? Pretty ignorant comment, I don't go into the debate section and make fun of the topics.

Circus because it's a scripted show with athletics, gay because it's got big, sweaty, muscular men longing for each other.

What's the point of watching something that's being sold as "sports" but has no competition?

Why do people watch this gay circus?

Explain how it's a gay circus? Pretty ignorant comment, I don't go into the debate section and make fun of the topics.

Circus because it's a scripted show with athletics, gay because it's got big, sweaty, muscular men longing for each other.

What's the point of watching something that's being sold as "sports" but has no competition?

It's not being sold as a sport, it's being sold as sports entertainment. And sweaty men longing for each other? I don't know where you get the "longing for each other part." Maybe you're just not too bright and can't interpret story lines. I understand if something that's not a political debate is new and confusing for you.

There's no "real" competition in wrestling because it's scripted, just like every other TV show. But in a way there is competition to become world champion. Do you think they give out the world titles to random people? The world title rewards hard workers who worked their asses off.

So what's the point of watching TV when most shows are scripted anyways, including reality shows?

This is an entertainment section, which includes wrestling because that's what it is. I think you wondered into the wrong section/thread. I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://www.blink-182online.com/forums/index.php/board,46.0.html

or this

http://www.blink-182online.com/forums/index.php/board,13.0.html

And sweaty men longing for each other? I don't know where you get the "longing for each other part." Maybe you're just not too bright and can't interpret story lines. I understand if something that's not a political debate is new and confusing for you.

It's kinda like all those 80s action movies. You've got big men who're more interested in doing man-on-man than their women.

But in a way there is competition to become world champion. Do you think they give out the world titles to random people? The world title rewards hard workers who worked their asses off.

I don't understand; if it's scripted then isn't the champion pre-determined as well? This is what I don't understand: you've got thousands of people rooting for different "contestants" even though their performance has been is scripted.

If you don't understand it then IGNORE this topic and don't waste you're fucking time by posting in it, it really is that fucking simple.

Also it really isn't that hard to understand, i don't really know how else to explain it other then it's just fun.

And sweaty men longing for each other? I don't know where you get the "longing for each other part." Maybe you're just not too bright and can't interpret story lines. I understand if something that's not a political debate is new and confusing for you.

It's kinda like all those 80s action movies. You've got big men who're more interested in doing man-on-man than their women.

But in a way there is competition to become world champion. Do you think they give out the world titles to random people? The world title rewards hard workers who worked their asses off.

I don't understand; if it's scripted then isn't the champion pre-determined as well? This is what I don't understand: you've got thousands of people rooting for different "contestants" even though their performance has been is scripted.

YES ITS SCRIPTED. BUT WE (AS FANS) DONT KNOW WHO THE WINNER IS. DUH.

You either get wrestling or you don't. Those who don't will never like it, those who do will always like it.

I don't watch nearly as much as I did when I was little, but it's still pretty entertaining when it's marketed to adults. And as far as scripted goes... yeah there is a scripted winner, but there is so much improv along the way that it barely matters.

Some people think they have the matches scripted step by step, but that's borderline impossible. Too many things can happen from point A to point B (an injury, for example).

And as far as big sweaty men longing for each other, isn't that what most sports are these days? Fake wrestling is a hell of a lot less gay than REAL wrestling...lol