The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Enjoyed the end of RAW. I love Punk with the mic in his hand. Always going to be a laugh.

Just interested to see how NOC is going to end now though. I'm thinking it is pretty obvious that HHH won't be stepping aside so soon after just taking up the role of COO, but I would still love to see Punk win. Anyone have any ideas of what they think will happen?

I don't know why they haven't turned Triple H full heel yet. This is the best opportunity I've seen for it since joining the corporation way back when.

I could see him losing and just plain refusing to step down anyway, but that feels too cheap of a turn.

I feel like it's really early in the angle, I'm hoping this is one of those much longer programs like Austin vs. McMahon (maybe not to that extent) , but just something longer than the tiny feuds they've been offering up and seem to forget about immediately the past few years.

There's still going to be some crazy things happening in here, and I hope they involve some more interesting wrestlers instead of the likes of Cena or Del Rio.

imo, Triple H beat Punk at his own game last night. He absolutely destroyed Punk on the mic. But is amazing is Punk didn't fall apart, he kept his cool and shot back a few good lines at Triple H. Triple H still owned him though, it was like the veteran putting Punk in his place. Triple H should be really impressed though, any other superstar would have been a wreck after that and stumbled on their words.

I agree, HHH was great also. I just don't think anyone can grab the crowds' attention as much as Punk these days. Even when HHH was trying to rip into Punk, the whole crowd was still chanting CM Punk. I liked how they got down to actual real name basis too. Thought that was pretty cool.

What is it with them always shutting off Punk's mic though??

The thing that makes me think that Punk always has it, is that HHH stumbled and faltered last night... he said some line like... WELL OH YEAH!... You maybe... just... ummmm....

sure he caught his stride VERY quickly after and went into a very meaningful rest of the promo, but he stumbled! Punk hasn't done that in a while.

This word feud has been awesome

I honestly don't know what i want to happen at Night of Champions...I mean i think Hunter will win cause he just became COO not that long ago but at the same time i feel Punk needs to win unless their continuing the feud with HHH leading to Survivor Series....I also think they could let Nash go either way here...I truly expect him to be involved in the outcome of this..

OH and did u see the HORRIBLE Sting-Flair match from impact? And now i guess Hogan-Sting is rumored for Bound for Glory.....God i hope not i dont wanna watch a guy who can barley walk get in the ring.

I've pretty much stopped watching TNA all together and have been waiting for ROH to make it's debut.

I'm sorry, I love The Rock and all, and he is one of the best superstars of all time, but it's time to move on. I'm loving what is happening with the Punk/HHH/Nash feud, and I think this is just going to take the shine of that a little....

EDIT: How do you think they are going to incorporate Rock and Cena 'joining forces' ?

I'm sorry, I love The Rock and all, and he is one of the best superstars of all time, but it's time to move on. I'm loving what is happening with the Punk/HHH/Nash feud, and I think this is just going to take the shine of that a little....

EDIT: How do you think they are going to incorporate Rock and Cena 'joining forces' ?

5 on 5 Survivor Series tag match, already been confirmed. I love rock and since he hasn't wrestled since Wrestlemania 20 I'm stoked to see him again.

Oh I'm not saying I don't like him! I fucking love The Rock! Just wondering why they are getting him back before WM. I just think the Punk/HHH saga is too amazing at the moment though.  haha.

Who's competing in this 5v5 tag match, do you know?

Oh I'm not saying I don't like him! I fucking love The Rock! Just wondering why they are getting him back before WM. I just think the Punk/HHH saga is too amazing at the moment though.  haha.

Who's competing in this 5v5 tag match, do you know?

It's all about Money, Rock will sell Survivor Series just like he did mania, and being on a team with Cena.Punk and Sheamus(which was been rumored)

Plus Rock has to work off the ring rust. Not wrestling since Mania 20 he's got to have some rust.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PPV...I'm sick of this John Cena bullshit, they really pissed on the Del Rio character tonight. I figured Punk would loose but Truth and Miz did NOT need to be out there. Honestly it felt like a TNA main event way to many people involved..All you needed was Nash,HHH,and Punk.

Oh and Beth can only keep loosing to the slut barbie doll so often...seriously their killing any moment she has by letting her lose to this fake barbie doll. Ugh terrible WWE...Just Terrible.

Yeah, I'm over the whole Cena thing too. Give someone else a shot at it. Been overplayed way too many times!

Thought the HHH Punk match was awesome. Although I agree it was fucking stupid bringing in Miz and Truth. Was not needed to be there at all. The match was going fine as it was. Punk was always going to lose though, HHH would not have been able to step down as COO so soon. They really need to keep running with this though, because at the moment, there is noone more exciting to watch or listen to, than CM Punk. The man is a genius with the microphone, and I really do like his style of wrestling. Great skill.

Still think it was fucking pointless bringing out Miz and Truth though. WWE certainly fucked that one up.

I think most fans are sick if "super cena" I mean more then half the crowd at WWE events chants for CM Punk.

At this point Cena does NOT need the title and i hope his match with Rock at Mania is NOT for the WWE title cause it doesn't need to be, and we all know who will win if it is.