Melina with no make up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodmo/3314864435/

Gross!

Kelly Kelly with no make up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodmo/3314864111/in/photostream/

Very nice!

Maria and Candice are still the hottest imo

That's no make-up?

The only divas I would recognise IRL are the Glamazon and the twins (just cuz they're twins).

Epic. Raw.

If there's no Rey, no Kelly Kelly playboy, and no Hogan/Austin/somebody old returning to whoop Jericho then I'm not very excited. The current card isn't very interesting at all.

And I officially retract this statement (except for the Kelly Kelly part, that's still bs)

Lack of Candice Michelle in that diva match! Maybe Trish Stratus will win the 25 diva match at WM and finally decide to do Playboy, which she can since she's not under contract with WWE  :-o  :-o  :-o

But yeah, pretty epic Raw. Christian and Finlay would make a pretty good tag team imo. I called the Cena/Edge/Big Show storyline, it was so obvious they were gunna have Vickie cheat on Edge. Vickie can't even do the whole EXCUSE ME thing with a straight face anymore haha.

Lmfao who else was hoping Orton had a gun?

5 points to whoever gets the reference

(btw Orton's wife is smokin')

Yeah, I called the vickie/edge/show storyline at least a month ago. RAW last night was fucking GREAT! Granted there were only a few matches, I like what they're doing. Love the Orton/HHH storyline, that's going to be a great Mania match. I'm just glad WWE is presenting their 'A' game now. I'd have to say that this year is getting close to the greatness of 2001/2002 after I stopped watching it every week.

I dunno... what were the main storylines then?

Anyone else feel like this Taker/HBK feud is completely random/kinda forced? With that being said, it doesn't matter who fights taker at Mania as long as they're on the same level as he is I'll find myself more drawn into that match than pretty much any other because of Taker's win streak. I hope not one person on here wants Taker to EVER lose at Wrestlemania. It would seriously be such a shame. Last year's match had me terrified at moments so worried he'd lose and his streak would be over.

But yeah, this taker/HBK thing came out of nowhere.

And I must say, I love this triple hhh/Orton feud more and more every single  week. They're both my favorite wwe wrestlers by far so to see them go head to head rocks. I'll be happy with either outcome but if I had to side with one it would have to be triple hhh.

Fuck Cena btw, he's so ghey.

He was good on the mic when he was that gangster rap or whatever gimmick. Now he's absolutely horrible, he sounds awkward and cheesy as Super Champion John Cena.

Also, since no one replied...

Lmfao who else was hoping Orton had a gun?

5 points to whoever gets the reference

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUdKnp2It1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUdKnp2It1k

Yeah, I called the vickie/edge/show storyline at least a month ago. RAW last night was fucking GREAT! Granted there were only a few matches, I like what they're doing. Love the Orton/HHH storyline, that's going to be a great Mania match. I'm just glad WWE is presenting their 'A' game now. I'd have to say that this year is getting close to the greatness of 2001/2002 after I stopped watching it every week.

Yeah RAW Was good , ially when at the end with Triple HHH At Orton's Home , Found it funny  :mrgreen: