The Wrestling Topic

caillou

I think most of the NXT call ups are total failures if you dont include TNA and ROH main eventers. (Balor and Zayn not included in that because they were never a top guy in ROH or Japan and never should be in WWE.) A few women are decent, but none of the home grown men are any good besides The Revival and Tyler Breeze. 

I could put on a good tv show too if I just signed former TNA and ROH world champions. 

On 5/22/2017 at 2:35 PM, Aria said:

I get the India thing, but reallllllly? Jinder fucking blows. 

And half-side note: Alexa Bliss is the going to go down as the best. Because she is. And Bayley is embarrassing/totally blowing it as part of the main roster. 

Sasha being pre-show is an injustice and she's been getting shat on lately. If Bayley can be in main events, and she's preshow, that makes no goddamn sense.

I'm going to Raw tonight!

• Like 2

Im loving these under 3hr ppvs. Fun show. All the matches were pretty good and im excited to see the 2 big guys Brock vs Joe! And Bliss owned Bayley, nice! 

If Brock ever faces Balor he might end his career so its prob best for his health

About the Ambrose match, is running an opponent into the exposed turnbuckle always a DQ? I forgot the rules for a few of these matches apparently. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who fucking hated how strong they tried to make Reigns look even AFTER getting beat?!
The guy fucking blows.  He was so much better when he just didn't talk at all! (Shield)

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 10:07 PM, Chewy030 said:

I guess now they're talking fatal four way at Summer Slam, Strowman VS Joe Vs Reigns VS Brock. I hope they continue this route i don't want Reigns VS Brock one on one..

Yeah I havent been buying the talk of Lesnar vs Reigns, especially after Great Balls of Fire....Which I think is a great ppv name btw! Its hilarious, better than half the shit they come up with like Roadblock and Roadblock End of the Line lmao

Am I the only one who fucking hates Bayley, and thins she's over rated as fuck?!

That was the best opportunity for a Sasha heel turn too!   Would have loved to seen that!

I hate Sasha the skinny botch machine! Bayley is good but she doesnt feel that special. Plus going around hugging and smiling with losers like Finn Balor just makes me shake my head. 

That Great Khali return was awesome lol Wish it was his old music though! 

Also there's talk of doing Lesnar vs Jon Jones. That might be the biggest UFC fight ever. 

• Like 1

This Bayley injury thing is retarded. She and the Wwe act like she is paralyzed and has cancer. Isnt it just a separated shoulder or something? Jesus its not that serious. Ive seen NFL players compete with those types of injuries successfully in countless games including the Super Bowl

There's some dumb video with her crying and her shoulder all wrapped up. Its absolutely ridiculous. Too many of these wrestlers are completely soft.