The Wrestling Topic

caillou

• 2 weeks later...

Last 3 matches were pretty solid. Some of the pre=show matches needed to be on the main card. The Hardy boyz wrestled an empty arena match. 

Nakamura should of won his match though. Jinder is doing nothing for that title. 

I really want a Braun VS Brock match one on one before he leaves though. 

That main event was awesome as expected. Holy crap thats what I like to see. Strowman vs Lesnar will be awesome too. Lesnar can definitely throw him around if he wants. He was able to pick him up for suplexes and the F5 so thatll be awesome to see. Hopefully that kills any expectation of Balor vs Lesnar lol what a joke that would be

The last 4 matches is where the show really got good. The Shield tag match, Styles Owens and then the 2 main titles. Weird show. Nothing bad but didnt feel special.. And a little too long. 

That Cena promo was fucking unreal!
Said everything, everyone has been thinking.
"Congrats, it's only taken you 5 years, but you finally cut a promo."  Best line! 
Fuck I hate Reigns so much.  Hahaha

• 1 month later...

I think Roman is a decently talented dude who was given a god awful set of moves and traits. He needs to evolve into something pretty fuckin different. 

I was so thrilled to see the Shield!!! I thought it was kind of weird though that it was just like "oh yeah we reunited, here we are!", without much story to go with that decision.

Also, what was that Sister Abigail presentation? That was so fucking uncomfortable. Even more uncomfortable watching Finn Balor have to pretend to be spooked.

I think I say it every time, but I hate Bayley, I don't want to see Sasha pushed out either, but both of them seem to be on a distinct back burner. Also, Asuka is so fucking rad you guys. If you haven't seen her on NXT, you're in for a treat. I can't wait for her to be on the Raw roster.

I've always hated Bayley.
Was stoked for the Shield to get back together, but I hate the fact that it's only being done so Vince can yet again try and get Reigns over yet again.
Dude just has to get heel.  Plain simple.

Jinder VS Brock at Survivor Series which means neither one defending their title....I'm so over the fucking Jinder reign it's insane. The only reason he's holding it this long is cause they're touring India...I give no fucks about either Main title on either brand right now. Jinder is boring as hell and Brock isn't loosing till Mania. 

• Like 1

I actually love Jinder. I find the whole reign fascinating. He's really good at talking and looking tough. I wonder what conversations Vince had with him or how the idea to push him came about. I know its for India, but he was basically a nobody for years. Thats a huge risk. I was hoping he would fight Brock eventually to see how much offense he will get

Wyatt vs Balor could be a trainwreck, I cant wait to see it. 

Ive always liked Roman, so Im curious where the Shield storyline ends. The 5 on 3 tlc match should be insane

I mostly just like the Jinders voice and the way he carries himself 

Also huge news about the PPV. Reigns and Wyatt have viral infection and are being replaced by KURT ANGLE and Aj Styles. 

I was actually looking forward to the sister abigail debut too :(. I really hope that loser Balor doesnt beat AJ

They have to prob re write the whole main event with Kurt! 

Really enjoyed the PPV last night. Outside of two matches really. 

Balor VS Styles was fucking great, seeing that it was a Raw PPV not surprised Finn one. 

Main event i thought was fun nice to see Kurt back hopefully we get more from him since he's been cleared.