The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Kurt was shockingly good.  He was kinda just standing around for a while and I was worried he'd be useless but he pulled through and took a good beating. I joked that after the ambulance match, this should become a dump truck match, and then you hear the fucking beeps... Unbelievable.

I still haven't caught up with Raw Monday, but that was one crazy PPV.

• 3 weeks later...

Survivor Series has a stacked card. I even consider 2 matches WM worthy which is Styles vs Lesnar and Bliss vs Charlotte. Ive considered each of them the best 2 men and women in the company by far for a long time. I just hope they arent held back since its "interbrand" and there's technically no stakes. 

Even though I hate Triple H, Im glad he's taking that loser Jason Jordan's spot in the 10 man. I LOVE a good 5 on 5 elimination match. Last year had an awesome one. Remember Roman literally knocked Shane out lol

I was at Smackdown on Tuesday, that raid was so sick. I prefer Raw, so it was awkward listening to everyone like RAW SUCKS SO BAD but it was so great to see just literally everyone, and to see the absolute slaughter. I'm excited for Survivor Series, but that was an incredible night.

• 4 weeks later...

Been awhile y'all. Thoughts on the product as of now? 

I love the idea of a women's Royal Rumble but i feel they have enough of their own women to not need surprises or anything like that. But i wouldn't mind seeing Trish/ Beth/ Victoria/ Lita make a return. 

I can't believe they gave Dolph a title...Honestly for me it's too late to start caring about him though. They haven't done shit with him for 5 years i'm not going to start caring now. 

Kane being in the main event picture in 2017/18 is a fucking joke. I don't care that he has no chance of winning it it's a joke. 

and to close things off...Happy Rusev Day everyone! 

• Like 1

Finn Balor doesnt belong in a ring with Brock Lesnar so I dont care that they chose Lesnar/Strowman/Kane. But it is kinda sad how all they have is Kane to fight him lol

The womens rumble im curious because I suspect Rousey to show up, but I really dont care about womens wrestling. They put on good matches sometimes and im watching the ppv anyway so itll be a fun night. My 2nd fav ppv of the year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're running out of people.. I am such a typical normie with WWE, I prefer the major players, but Paige I think is hurt non-kayfabe, we lost Big Cass and Big Show, Dean Ambrose is gone for 9 months, Jeff Hardy is still gone, it's getting to be some random hodge podgy stuff. There's hardly anybody Finn Balor's size left with Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt together for now.

NOBODY in Smackdown is injured right now. Raw is falling apart for the next bit.

On 1/19/2018 at 9:42 PM, ungroovy said:

Paige is gone for good looks like, she's off the promos for Royal Rumble. I feel for her, she was all in when the women came up, even though Sasha/Charlotte were the first really legitimate rivals for the women's division imo.

Yeah that really sucks....But from the sounds of it she should of almost never been cleared to begin with...Just sucks only 25 years old and she's done.... 

• Like 1