The Wrestling Topic

caillou

The New Day entrance was hilarious. First the Power Rangers thing on the trombone, then midgets dressed like pancakes! I was cracking up when 2 of them started doing the worm outside the ring! 

Also it was pretty funny seeing goofball Kurt put Steph in the ankle lock after hesitating for a while lol. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That show really weird. Rollins match was incredible, and I really liked Aj/Nakamura since those types of finishes dont bother me. 

Carmella is a trainwreck, Nia is horrible and weak..Cant pick up a 100 lb girl. Main event sucked but I thought it was funny seeing Joe smiling and stuff during those restholds. Then I was pumped at the finish cuz the crowd was so mad lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Completely fucked up Rollins and Ziggler too.  They took the timer off the big screen to stop the crowd chanting. 
There's footage of the two of them talking about how it was messing them around....

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:41 AM, Chewy030 said:

Man Impact Wrestling put on a DAMN good PPV last night. Honestly miles ahead of Extreme Rules

Couldn't have been too hard to that though!
Haha.

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 5:14 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

That was such a sad moment ? I hope Reigns will be ok and back soon. 

As much as I thoroughly dislike RR's character, move-set and how he is constantly shoved down our throats, this was fucking terrible news!   Don't ever like seeing someone unwell!  Really hope he beats this and gets well soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

She got absolutely smashed in the face! How does that even happen. Does she really have a concussion? Otherwise couldnt you just fight though it? 

Brock is going to end Daniel Bryans career, unless they make him go easy. One F5 match over. At least we're getting the match that was supposed to happen at SS 4 years ago lol