caillou

The Wrestling Topic

im with aria. tna> wwe, although i havent watched either on a regular basis for about a year. tna may be ridiculous sometimes, but they put on better matches than wwe most of the time.

i think wee is trying to attract more to kids. so yeah. but like someone said, i didnt grow out of it, it just sucks now compared to a few years ago

only a few guys interest me now, whereas back in 2000 wwf had everyone. i mean look at a ppv. its like a dream compared to the wrestlers now. triple h,taker, hbk, jericho, the hardy boys and a few others i enjoy. mr kennedy, cm punk and orton are great too

ill get back into it eventually.

i should watch the first 2 one night stands. those were awesome/hilarious. and the 2006 one came with a dvd of ecw's first ppv! which ruled too!

I miss so much Raw is war, the corporation, the nation, the DX, and everything they used to do!

WWE's still heavy though. Looking forward to the elimination chamber matches at No Way Out. Who do you think will be in each?

RAW: John Cena (confirmed) vs Kofi Kingston (confirmed) vs Rey Mysterio (confirmed) vs Chris Jericho (confirmed) vs unknown vs unknown

Smackdown: Edge (confirmed) vs unknown vs unknown vs unknown vs unknown vs unknown

I think the other 2 in the RAW one will be CM Punk and Kane. Not gonna be Orton cos he's already got his WMXXV spot, he can't exactly defend the title against himself can he.

In the Smackdown one I think we'll get Jeff Hardy, HHH, Vladimir Kozlov, The Undertaker and Big Show.

Both matches for the respective World Titles.

RVD in the elimination chamber would be fucking awesome

He said it was a one time thing.  He didn't know he was participating in the RR until two days before.

2009 has been THE best year in WWE since a while. This may be the first year since 2002 that I order every WWE Pay-Per-View. The whole Orton saga is brilliant, and I find it also very entertaining. It's going to be interested to see how No Way Out plays out, I'm hoping a Randy Orton vs. Shane O'Mac match. And the Elimination Chambers are going to kick ass, but I think Edge will retain, I'm not so sure if Cena will though. I'm pretty lost with what they're going to do with Jericho now, I actually wouldn't mind seeing him go over to ECW and fued with Jack Swagger, because that guy is the man who can carry out a new vision of ECW. I also hope we see RVD back in ECW aswell too.

Either way, I'm loving what's going on lately, cheers to WWE, keep up the good work and don't fuck up.

He's already starting a feud with Mickey Rourke for them to have a match at Wrestle Mania...So what the shit are they going to have him do until then?

2009 has been THE best year in WWE since a while. This may be the first year since 2002 that I order every WWE Pay-Per-View. The whole Orton saga is brilliant, and I find it also very entertaining. It's going to be interested to see how No Way Out plays out, I'm hoping a Randy Orton vs. Shane O'Mac match. And the Elimination Chambers are going to kick ass, but I think Edge will retain, I'm not so sure if Cena will though. I'm pretty lost with what they're going to do with Jericho now, I actually wouldn't mind seeing him go over to ECW and fued with Jack Swagger, because that guy is the man who can carry out a new vision of ECW. I also hope we see RVD back in ECW aswell too.

Either way, I'm loving what's going on lately, cheers to WWE, keep up the good work and don't fuck up.

He's already starting a feud with Mickey Rourke for them to have a match at Wrestle Mania...So what the shit are they going to have him do until then?

Rourke and Jericho were on Larry King last night.  They had to pretend be pissed at eachother to build up to the fight but it was epic fail. 

WWE's still heavy though. Looking forward to the elimination chamber matches at No Way Out. Who do you think will be in each?

RAW: John Cena (confirmed) vs Kofi Kingston (confirmed) vs Rey Mysterio (confirmed) vs Chris Jericho (confirmed) vs unknown vs unknown

Smackdown: Edge (confirmed) vs unknown vs unknown vs unknown vs unknown vs unknown

I think the other 2 in the RAW one will be CM Punk and Kane. Not gonna be Orton cos he's already got his WMXXV spot, he can't exactly defend the title against himself can he.

In the Smackdown one I think we'll get Jeff Hardy, HHH, Vladimir Kozlov, The Undertaker and Big Show.

Both matches for the respective World Titles.

On the smackdown side I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Triple h, Jeff Hardy, and Matt hardy.

Also on No way out I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Shane o mac orton street fight (which would rockkkkk)

I hate Jeff Hardy but I can't stand Matt Hardy. That bitch shouldn't be a wrestler. He's gonna lose. He will never be a main eventer.

I guess WWE is doing their best to pass Jeff Hardy as one (Though I don't think it's working) but Matt Hardy is a total lost cause.

And fuck Mickey Rourke if that's true.

And I wouldn't be surprised if at No way out there's either:

HBK vs JBL

or they are the last 2 to be announced for the elimination chamber match. With Rourke out of the picture and them needing a Jericho storyline for mania I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the chamber match either. I know it's either gonna be him or Cena and I hope it's

Jericho cause I don't feel Cena deserves to headline Wrestlemania.

Jericho vs Orton would be a sweet match.

I hate Jeff Hardy but I can't stand Matt Hardy. That bitch shouldn't be a wrestler. He's gonna lose. He will never be a main eventer.

I guess WWE is doing their best to pass Jeff Hardy as one (Though I don't think it's working) but Matt Hardy is a total lost cause.

And fuck Mickey Rourke if that's true.

And I wouldn't be surprised if at No way out there's either:

HBK vs JBL

or they are the last 2 to be announced for the elimination chamber match. With Rourke out of the picture and them needing a Jericho storyline for mania I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the chamber match either. I know it's either gonna be him or Cena and I hope it's

Jericho cause I don't feel Cena deserves to headline Wrestlemania.

Jericho vs Orton would be a sweet match.

I have always loved the Hardys, but as single competitors they arent good. But out of the two I prefer Jeff. Back when it was the Hardy Boyz, Edge and Christian, the Dudleys mannnn those were epic tag teams. The TLC matches were legendary, talk about putting your body on the line.

That's what some people think, but Mickey has scrapped the offer to appear at Mania according to several sites, including AP.

I'm sure they're going to give us Matt vs. Jeff,  but I don't see why they're making a big deal of this, doesn't any wrestling fan remember WWE Vengeance 2001?

Vince just said today that Rourke is in.  What chew talkin bout willis?

Oh since we talked about our favorite wrestlers, let's talk about our favorite divas, both active and inactive.

My favorites:

1. Candice Michelle

2. Maria

3. Layla

4. Kelly Kelly

5. Michelle McCool

That's based on hotness of course :P Skill wise my favorite would be Candice Michelle.