Tom talks Mark, Travis, Movie, 2 demos

Guest thisisdelonge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, seriously... I know that some of you guys support what Tom is doing right now and this is an AVA Board but I´m trying to like his band but I can´t.. his music is all the same thing from We dont need to Whisper...

But it´s your taste...

People say: Taste it´s just like ass, everyone has your own, so i wont argue with your guys...

P.S: It´s just my opinion...

People, seriously... I know that some of you guys support what Tom is doing right now and this is an AVA Board but I´m trying to like his band but I can´t.. his music is all the same thing from We dont need to Whisper...

But it´s your taste...

People say: Taste it´s just like ass, everyone has your own, so i wont argue with your guys...

P.S: It´s just my opinion...

this is not an AVA board lol, its a blink board with a section for AVA.

Guest jonny 2000

fucking a tom give this shit up

gee i dont even care if he goes back to blink or not, but do some fucking rock or something

I'm so sick of this pixie eating, lickamade pop spacey bullshit.  Its such worthless music.  Trying to be complex with sounds and effects but yet the whole foundation of each song is so limited to a simple beat and bass line.

I would rather him be a dave grohl *shudder* than this whole 'look at me, I'm complex because I make revolutions happen and I incorporate NASA into my songs'

What is so fucking cool about NASA?  NASA sucks balls.  If they were ever doing their job, we would already have contact alien life and would have had an epic battle like in "Independence Day", \

which would have been awesome because when that movie came out I wanted to be a fighter pilot like Will Smith, but no apparantly in the Air Force you don't bomb alien spaceships and infiltrate Alien security mainframes

Guest cackey64

gee i dont even care if he goes back to blink or not, but do some fucking rock or something

I'm so sick of this pixie eating, lickamade pop spacey bullshit.  Its such worthless music.  Trying to be complex with sounds and effects but yet the whole foundation of each song is so limited to a simple beat and bass line.

I would rather him be a dave grohl *shudder* than this whole 'look at me, I'm complex because I make revolutions happen and I incorporate NASA into my songs'

What is so fucking cool about NASA?  NASA sucks balls.  If they were ever doing their job, we would already have contact alien life and would have had an epic battle like in "Independence Day", \

which would have been awesome because when that movie came out I wanted to be a fighter pilot like Will Smith, but no apparantly in the Air Force you don't bomb alien spaceships and infiltrate Alien security mainframes

This pretty much made my night.

LOL.

Guest thisisdelonge

NASA's job for the past 50 years has been to cover up alien life.

Now, as the governments think the new generation is ready for it, they are slowly diclosing it...

Ed Mitchell does interviews all last year saying they have been working with aliens..

And NASA confirming water on Mars last year, and this month "discovering" methane on Mars and saying it is a huge indicator of life on mars.

Guest jonny 2000

what are you smoking?

By saying they have already been working with aliens, you are implying that they have some sort of ambassador alien that knows how to communicate with the human race.  Why would any government cover that up?  thats ludicris

and excuse me, but I dont see any aliens around here, latching their tentacles on humans in order to use them as "speech chatterboxes"......like in independence day

what are you smoking?

By saying they have already been working with aliens, you are implying that they have some sort of ambassador alien that knows how to communicate with the human race.  Why would any government cover that up?  thats ludicris

and excuse me, but I dont see any aliens around here, latching their tentacles on humans in order to use them as "speech chatterboxes"......like in independence day

ok, that one wasnt funny. but i will admit that last post was pretty funny.

way out of character for jonny 2000

Guest jonny 2000

what are you smoking?

I'm all about character

speaking of characters, what about you kenny? if thats your real name.

NASA's job for the past 50 years has been to cover up alien life.

Now, as the governments think the new generation is ready for it, they are slowly diclosing it...

Ed Mitchell does interviews all last year saying they have been working with aliens..

And NASA confirming water on Mars last year, and this month "discovering" methane on Mars and saying it is a huge indicator of life on mars.

Sounds like Eddie's on Tom's painkillers.

what are you smoking?

I'm all about character

speaking of characters, what about you kenny? if thats your real name.

ummm..my names not kenny? when did i ever claim that?