Why change SOALG Live??

arkmarkell

Which lyric management is better? Tom singing throughout(2004) or mark doin backup vocals(2001)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which lyric management is better? Tom singing throughout(2004) or mark doin backup vocals(2001)

• Mark backup and tom main(original 2001 tour)
    • Tom singing throughout.(2004 tour)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was definatley better with mark doing the back up vocals' date=' it just sounds better then tom trying to manage it all. Tom seems to hog most of the songs nowadays i mean as if he doeasnt sing on enough sopngs on the album in feeling this live he nicks marks second bit before the final choures[/quote']

Yep...Toms an Attention Whore.

Yep. Much like Mr. Barker??

Guest mark_hoppus162
Tom did the "du du dus" on the album... not mark' date=' but it did sound better when mark did it live, just because its hard to do that.[/quote']

WTF are you on? Mark did the da da das.

Also' date=' i might get yelled at for this

but mark sings all of this better.....in tokyo he sings it better than smith[/quote']

Robert Smith is a MUCH better singer than mark.

robert smith sounds like a moron

He's much better than Tim Armstrong though. He sounds like he's retarded or has a speech impediment and it's so annoying and gay. I fucking hate his vocals. He should be banned from singing period...or have his voicebox removed.

Then in their recent concerts' date=' last tours they did, (Tokyo 23-08-2004 for example), Tom sang marks part as well which sounded shit i think. the old original way was better.

.[/quote']

is there a bootleg of this?

yes...

and where can i find this bootleg?

/>http://www.blink-182online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28626

Guest Mdecoy

I am almost positive Mark did the backup on the album. When I saw them do the song in early July 2001. They let the audience sing the backround and were genuenly inpressed cause the album hadn't been out too long.

Then when I saw them in late July 2001 Mark did them. It's news to me that Tom started doing them. That's interesting.

Guest lando45

Holy shit. I always always always thought it was Mark that sung the backup in SOALG but now that I listen closely it might actually be Tom. But I still think it is Mark. Or they both do it. Or they split up. Damn that is annoying. I will have to write that on my list of questions to ask Mark / Tom / Travis when I next meet them! Yeah Transplants at the Astoria on 30th August I'm gonna meet T-rav again!!! :D