What's gonna happen/how's it gonna happen guesses

Aria

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best would be, they're announced as Mark, Tom and Travis (not Blink 182), come out and present an award. Nothing. Then an hour or two later, someone comes on stage and announces "Ladies and gentlemen, Blink 182." Either Mark or Tom or both, announce they're making a new album, and go straight into..Carousel.

they'll be introduced as "mark, tom, and travis from blink-182" and they'll present an award. after the award, they'll make a brief announcement about plans to record a new record. i highly doubt they will perform. press releases are very specific when it comes to that kind of thing, despite the colossal hype behind this whole ordeal. i suppose we'll see.

Best would be, they're announced as Mark, Tom and Travis (not Blink 182), come out and present an award. Nothing. Then an hour or two later, someone comes on stage and announces "Ladies and gentlemen, Blink 182." Either Mark or Tom or both, announce they're making a new album, and go straight into..Carousel.

or family reunion that would be lagen, wait for it, DARY  :-D

Most likely- they present an award and say nothing themselves about getting back together. Then maybe a performance later in the show / big announcement Monday.

this has been the most logical prediction in this thread. except i see no performance happening. i don't think the part about them presenting was meant to be announced, so if they let that slip they'd let a performance slip too.

They'll probably be introduced as either Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, and Travis Barker or simply as blink, they'll come out to some sort of ovation, then announce the nominees and winner and that be that. maybe announce monday or afterwards if there is something important to announce. presenters at these types of awards don't typically take time for self promotion like this. but thats just me. i am definitely trying not to be very optimistic at all

Most likely- they present an award and say nothing themselves about getting back together. Then maybe a performance later in the show / big announcement Monday.

this has been the most logical prediction in this thread. except i see no performance happening. i don't think the part about them presenting was meant to be announced, so if they let that slip they'd let a performance slip too.

They'll probably be introduced as either Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, and Travis Barker or simply as blink, they'll come out to some sort of ovation, then announce the nominees and winner and that be that. maybe announce monday or afterwards if there is something important to announce. presenters at these types of awards don't typically take time for self promotion like this. but thats just me. i am definitely trying not to be very optimistic at all

yeah, especially while presenting an award. they wouldn't steal the spotlight like that, that'd be a pretty douche thing to do.

if they perform a song it will be the rock show. MAYBE feeling this... but i say the rock show.

I think Tom would try to push for something more mature, maybe a song off the untitled. But then again, Mark likes The Rock Show.

Dammit & WMAA? would fit the occasion. Both have riffs that are widely recognized. Carousel is known too but mostly by blink fans.

It will go like this,

"Former members of the band blink 182, please welcome Mark, Tom, and Travis." *Rock Show plays in the background*

Mark: "Wow, it's great to be here and present an award. I wish our band was good enough to receive one"

*A few chuckles from the crowd while Mark and Tom have a laugh and Travis with a small grin*

Tom: "And the winner for best (whatever they're presenting) goes to..."

The winners walk on stage and shake the presenters hands. That's the end of it.

Guest cackey64

It will go like this,

"Former members of the band blink 182, please welcome Mark, Tom, and Travis." *Rock Show plays in the background*

Mark: "Wow, it's great to be here and present an award. I wish our band was good enough to receive one"

*A few chuckles from the crowd while Mark and Tom have a laugh and Travis with a small grin*

that will be so depressing

Guest THillingworth

It will go like this,

*A few chuckles from the crowd while Mark and Tom anounce blinks future and Travis with a small grin*

Guest bubba trubba

I just want a tour, the album can wait.  Why not give all the fans a chance to see them live that never got to before.  IF they are making a new album I hope that can wait for a while, theres no way they arent going to announce anything though.  The rumors have been going around all week that they are going to have big news, even Tom was on modcam and was like "you guys want to know what the news is going to be" then he ended the modcam.  Something is up for sure, that much is obvious.