...TOM WAS ACTING WEIRD !

J.Cohen

I honestly think it was just cause there were so many people there. And little did they know, but, they were the heros of MANY of those people in the crowd too. And there were lots of faces there, that would know some of the story, or most of the story...and Tom I`m pretty sure was probably a little bit intimidated, he was kind of the fall apart of blink, and it was very apparent that Travis and Mark still shared a really strong bond, but I question wether everybodys actually totally all healed up inside. And I think that he may have felt slightly self conscience about what his image was, cause he`s always been one with image...And he hyped up Angels And Airwaves soooo much, and there he is, back on what he did....on stage with those gentlemen again, and he was honored probably too, that was probably kinda big for him. So, he was just probably taken aback and shit...wondering what the crowd was thinking, thinking about how it was another huge turning point in his life...and I think that may have been the reason....plus, he was infront of people like fucking Paul McCartny. ( sorry Beatles fans if I just fucked that spelling up.) lol and others that they probably thought were pretty big in their minds.

I honestly think it was just cause there were so many people there. And little did they know, but, they were the heros of MANY of those people in the crowd too. And there were lots of faces there, that would know some of the story, or most of the story...and Tom I`m pretty sure was probably a little bit intimidated, he was kind of the fall apart of blink, and it was very apparent that Travis and Mark still shared a really strong bond, but I question wether everybodys actually totally all healed up inside. And I think that he may have felt slightly self conscience about what his image was, cause he`s always been one with image...And he hyped up Angels And Airwaves soooo much, and there he is, back on what he did....on stage with those gentlemen again, and he was honored probably too, that was probably kinda big for him. So, he was just probably taken aback and shit...wondering what the crowd was thinking, thinking about how it was another huge turning point in his life...and I think that may have been the reason....plus, he was infront of people like fucking Paul McCartny. ( sorry Beatles fans if I just fucked that spelling up.) lol and others that they probably thought were pretty big in their minds.

Well said!

He did smirk a few times at mark. I'm sure they were ALL nervous as hell. I'm sure Tom was scared to think what the AVA fans would think which as at appears on modlife there all pissed off but oh well. I think they jammed together a few times and tom realized how much he missed them and wanted to be in the band again.

I think everyone is overanalyzing things.  To be honest, they all looked nervous as shit, especially Travis and Tom.

Everyone just needs to realize that the days of blink being a joke are over.  They are going to strive to be a relevant band now.  I say if you expect another TOYPAJ you should just GTFO out while you can because it's not happening.  Maybe a song here or there, but that's it. 

i dont get why everyone on here has to look so far into stuff ahaha

like seriously

he was definitely smiling when mark announced it and looked right over and smiled at him

it was their FIRST of many public appearances together after a rough patch of time

seriously people, give it time.

I have watched the clip like 10 times now, and Tom is not acting like he does not want this. He only seems nervous, but he has always been. Remember when they were performing All The Small Things at MTV Awards and Tom was soooo nervous.

Anyway, to me, Travis is the one looking not happy, but i know they all are!

How many times have one of you said "I'm never getting back with that stupid bitch" (I'm talking about an x girlfriend)

Weeks... sometimes years later your banging that bitch over a park bench saying "I love you baby were back together"

I think everybody just takes every single word that any of those 3 guys say to heart they are humans too no ones perfect

...blinks back so it's suck it time again fellas

Guest thisisdelonge

i was more concerned with travis. i couldn't tell if he was nervous or just genuinely not enthused when he made the biggest announcement any fan has been waiting for for almost 4 years to the date

Travis has never had ANY STAGE PRESENCE outside of drumming. He is sooo quiet.

And Tom was obviously nervous being in front of a bunch of music artists (including his favourite artists U2, Coldplay), where 80% did not give a fuck that Blink were reuniting in front of them.