NEW Blink 182 Interview (video)

theedge00

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff. Travis said 8-10 weeks so I guess it'll be at least a couple months before we can expect anything else?

And Tom said "you were golden before"...is that some kind of reference to them having been playing before the surgery?

Yeah, as soon as Tom says that, Travis agrees by saying, Yeah i was playing every day....

Jamming every day together possibly?

Thats brilliant news

They seem awkward together, like they dunno if they should be serious blink 182 or silly blink 182! Its very odd but will likely get MUCH better.... plus that one seems like they came right from the show, like he was waiting in a back room and was like hey this is big news!

they've been working on this obviously. it wasn't like yesterday they just decided "we're a band again". the said they're recording and holmes posted that blog yesterday saying "i don't know who nick martin is but he hasn't been hanging around us in the studio" or something to that effect. can't wait for anything new

Nice, its great to have something more than the scripted bull shit on stage.  As for any awkwardness that some people still sensed, thats probably their first interview together in 4 years.  I'm sure it'll take some time to get back into the swing of things.  But how sick is that to hear theyve clearly been demoing already.  I just hope its not too rushed

People look too much into a 30 second stage apperance. None of them looked comfortable to me. It wasn't a great place for them to do it for me but I guess it was all about drama and maxium exposure.

In that interview Tom seemed fine. Some people saying he may have been forced into this, which is utterly laughable. He doesn't have to do it and he doesn't need the money. The launch of the new logo, new merch and the fact that recoridng as already happened tells me this has been planned for some time so its not as if they met for a cofee and snd 5 mins later said "fuck it, lets get bakc together"

Lets just enjoy this. Exciting times for anyone who has followed the band.

People look too much into a 30 second stage apperance. None of them looked comfortable to me. It wasn't a great place for them to do it for me but I guess it was all about drama and maxium exposure.

In that interview Tom seemed fine. Some people saying he may have been forced into this, which is utterly laughable. He doesn't have to do it and he doesn't need the money. The launch of the new logo, new merch and the fact that recoridng as already happened tells me this has been planned for some time so its not as if they met for a cofee and snd 5 mins later said "fuck it, lets get bakc together"

Lets just enjoy this. Exciting times for anyone who has followed the band.

exactly!