NEW Blink 182 Interview (video)

theedge00

People look too much into a 30 second stage apperance. None of them looked comfortable to me. It wasn't a great place for them to do it for me but I guess it was all about drama and maxium exposure.

In that interview Tom seemed fine. Some people saying he may have been forced into this, which is utterly laughable. He doesn't have to do it and he doesn't need the money. The launch of the new logo, new merch and the fact that recoridng as already happened tells me this has been planned for some time so its not as if they met for a cofee and snd 5 mins later said "fuck it, lets get bakc together"

Lets just enjoy this. Exciting times for anyone who has followed the band.

I couldn't agree more!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone type out what was said? I'm at work so can't watch it til tonight :(

A blink-182 Family Reunion

----

INTERVIEWER: So I was excited to see you guys together. Was there a certain event that made you say: "We gotta get this together." What's the deal?

TOM: I think... when you're in a band, you kinda have this unspoken bond where I think you're kinda in family with your boys, and we took a break a little bit and I think when Travis had that event happen to him it was something that really pulled us together, but I think even more than that... I think we all knew it was evenetiable anyways. We just needed something to break the ice a little bit, and the next you know we're here, on TV and stuff.

INTERVIEWER: Just like any relationship, you need some space, and then you get back together and are stronger than ever.

Travis, it has been a heck of a year for you, but I think people wanna know; what happened with the arm, are you ok?

TRAVIS: I kinda rushed out of the hospital and my hand was numb, but I didn't tell anybody cause I just wanted to get out, you know. And then the numbness didn't go away, it was in like 4 or 5 of my fingers, and I wanted to fix it as soon as possible. I had a bad nerve damage, so I just got surgery, need 8-10 weeks of recovery, so then I should be cool.

INTERVIEWER: Ok, so just a little rest and everything should be okay?

TRAVIS: *nods*

TOM: I think people should know that a couple of days ago you (Travis) were golden, so..

TRAVIS: I just think that if I don't take care of this now, it will mess with my hand and...

INTERVIEWER: Well, I'm fired up that you guys are together, and good luck with the show.... blah blah..

-----

There you go

Can someone type out what was said? I'm at work so can't watch it til tonight :(

----

INTERVIEWER: So I was excited to see you guys together. Was there a certain event that made you say: "We gotta get this together." What's the deal?

TOM: I think... when you're in a band, you kinda have this unspoken bond where I think you're kinda in family with your boys, and we took a break a little bit and I think when Travis had that event happen to him it was something that really pulled us together, but I think even more than that... I think we all knew it was evenetiable anyways. We just needed something to break the ice a little bit, and the next you know we're here, on TV and stuff.

SLATER: Just like any relationship, you need some space, and then you get back together and are stronger than ever.

Travis, it has been a heck of a year for you, but I think people wanna know; what happened with the arm, are you ok?

TRAVIS: I kinda rushed out of the hospital and my hand was numb, but I didn't tell anybody cause I just wanted to get out, you know. And then the numbness didn't go away, it was in like 4 or 5 of my fingers, and I wanted to fix it as soon as possible. I had a bad nerve damage, so I just got surgery, need 8-10 weeks of recovery, so then I should be cool.

SLATER: Ok, so just a little rest and everything should be okay?

TOM: I think people should know that a couple of days ago you (Travis) were golden, so..

TRAVIS: I just think that if I don't take care of this now, it will mess with my hand and...

SLATER: Well, I'm fired up that you guys are together, and good luck with the show.... blah blah..

-----

There you go

thats better haha

----

INTERVIEWER: Just like any relationship, you need some space, and then you get back together and are stronger than ever.

INTERVIEWER: Ok, so just a little rest and everything should be okay?

INTERVIEWER: Well, I'm fired up that you guys are together, and good luck with the show.... blah blah..

-----

There you go

thanks a lot man, that was so nice of you

People look too much into a 30 second stage apperance. None of them looked comfortable to me. It wasn't a great place for them to do it for me but I guess it was all about drama and maxium exposure.

In that interview Tom seemed fine. Some people saying he may have been forced into this, which is utterly laughable. He doesn't have to do it and he doesn't need the money. The launch of the new logo, new merch and the fact that recoridng as already happened tells me this has been planned for some time so its not as if they met for a cofee and snd 5 mins later said "fuck it, lets get bakc together"

Best post ever, couldn't agree more.

exactly!

I agree people have to understand how much was said when they broke up all the hurt,sadness,anger, then everyone talking about all these rumors on what happened. I commend them for going in front of all those people at the grammys and all over the world to announce something that great and important to them. I'm just glad what we all have in front of us, you wont hear any negitivity from me!!! I think we need to think positive and look how great this is  and not constantly thinking about what if this what if that!!! Its all good lets keep it that way

exactly!

I agree people have to understand how much was said when they broke up all the hurt,sadness,anger, then everyone talking about all these rumors on what happened. I commend them for going in front of all those people at the grammys and all over the world to announce something that great and important to them. I'm just glad what we all have in front of us, you wont hear any negitivity from me!!! I think we need to think positive and look how great this is  and not constantly thinking about what if this what if that!!! Its all good lets keep it that way

word.