Alright everyone, you can delete AVA out of your Itunes now

hahaha this is hilarious. totally agree.

the ONLY reason i bought the AVA albums is because blink 182 was broken up. you know, something to let me know that the band i have obsessed over is still there, although in pieces. i have to admit, i totally didn't like AVA at all, apart from one or two songs.

+44 was much better anyway.

and if tom brings any emo crap into the new album, i will be kind of disappointed.

the ONLY reason i bought the AVA albums is because blink 182 was broken up. you know, something to let me know that the band i have obsessed over is still there, although in pieces. i have to admit, i totally didn't like AVA at all, apart from one or two songs.

and if tom brings any emo crap into the new album, i will be kind of disappointed.

You really 18?

Too bad AvA is way better than +44

I mean they're both not as good as blink, but seriously? AVA was a joke. People only liked them cuz Tom was in Blink. I'll admit that AVA had a couple songs I like, but so do a lot of shitty bands. At least Plus 44 tried to keep the blink fans without destroying a whole genre. Plus 44 was basically blink without tom.

Box Car Racer will still be the only project that was actually good.

You really 18?

too old for you kenny?

The funny thing is the only emo songs tom has ever written were in blink.

The funny thing is the only emo songs tom has ever written were in blink.

And BCR

I still dig AvA.

I don't think they are talented or nearly as good as Blink, but I still enjoy them.

Start the Machine, The Adventure, and Heaven will be played for quite some time for me.

Yeah they had some good tunes...What was lacking was the live experience and band energy/companionship.

But in the end it was just Tom Delonge with 3 live performers, and that got rather stale.  Musically speaking, AVA is actually underrated IMO. 

You really 18?

too old for you kenny?

yes, i'm 18... you really 11?

and hahaha (: