Will you still FULLY Support them OR treat them as a side project?

Chewy030

I've been giving this alot of thought over the last week with all the clues. I love the blink maddness going on right now.I know Atom confirmed they're still a band and doing a record. Do you guys think you will treat them as Toms side project? I love ava and all but I grew up in the Blink era and its such a HUGE part of me and who i am today. I never take music too serious because Blink always made music fun. Bands come and go i understand that and Blink always thought music should be fun and when i see Blink its fun. Personally for me i think AVA will be a side project for me i'll still support them but I've always hoped deep down Blink will be back..What do you guys think?

Naturally they will become more of a side project, but I will still support them without a doubt. I am possible of liking more than one band! I don't believe I have to choose between liking AVA and Blink, I'll like both! But like most people, Blink hold a place closer to my heart.

I really like AVA, but then again I also love blink.

If AVA quit all together, I admitt I would be pretty mad, because they are good.

But if they do quit I would at least like them to put out another CD and tour once more.

I dont think Tom will give them up all together though.

Just because he is getting older and he spent so much time developing and creating AVA that throwing it all away would be too hard.

Also that blink is a band targeted mainly at teenagers who jokes about farts and boobies, ha.

So unless they make a new cd like their untitled, I think AVA will not end.

So yeah, I do fully support them.