Just a little somethin somethin

Bing Bing

INTERVIEWER: So I was excited to see you guys together. Was there a certain event that made you say: "We gotta get this together." What's the deal?

TOM: I think... when you're in a band, you kinda have this unspoken bond where I think you're kinda in family with your boys, and we took a break a little bit and I think when Travis had that event happen to him it was something that really pulled us together, but I think even more than that... I think we all knew it was evenetiable anyways. We just needed something to break the ice a little bit, and the next you know we're here, on TV and stuff.

INTERVIEWER: Just like any relationship, you need some space, and then you get back together and are stronger than ever.

Travis, it has been a heck of a year for you, but I think people wanna know; what happened with the arm, are you ok?

TRAVIS: I kinda rushed out of the hospital and my hand was numb, but I didn't tell anybody cause I just wanted to get out, you know. And then the numbness didn't go away, it was in like 4 or 5 of my fingers, and I wanted to fix it as soon as possible. I had a bad nerve damage, so I just got surgery, need 8-10 weeks of recovery, so then I should be cool.

INTERVIEWER: Ok, so just a little rest and everything should be okay?

TRAVIS: *nods*

TOM: I think people should know that a couple of days ago you (Travis) were golden, so..

TRAVIS: I just think that if I don't take care of this now, it will mess with my hand and...

INTERVIEWER: Well, I'm fired up that you guys are together, and good luck with the show.... blah blah..

Credits to moo182, i just copied it from the other topic :-P