What's your rig? - Master Thread

david to the fifth power

Are the tiny/dark terror ones outside your range? They're good. I like Vox but its mostly not as good as Orange/Mesa for punk

I was looking for something more in the $300 to $400 range, but I could save up a little longer for one of those. Which would you suggest for mostly punk stuff?

I'd try save some more to be honest...get a good tube amp and you'll never really need to upgrade again. Lately I'm liking the rectifiers, Egnater Rebel and the Tiny/Dual Terror. The dark one is more metal/grungy. I'm after heads though since I have a few cabs, you could probably save some money getting a combo instead but I haven't really looked into them...

Be careful but buying second hand is a really good idea. You can get some awesome amps for less than half new price sometimes

absolutely! its a 2013, and i couldnt believe the quality/condition it was in. it feels like it was just made right in front of me haha. i highly suggest you guys check out the site www.reverb.com. its craigslist/ebay for just gear. i got it off of there. be careful though, i scroll through the app on my phone all the time and want to buy everything lol.

Bennett, I am so jealous of your rig....

i love it!!

• 2 weeks later...