What's your rig? - Master Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from here on out, no more "post your rig", "what's your rig", "what are you running" threads. i know i've started my fair share, but this is going to be it. anyways, post your rig in here and as y

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I know you love Teles, but your Gibsons look like badass. Did you get a custom pickguard for the SG?

Well I traded the Orange for a new amp...    Mesa Boogie Mk1 Road King. Fuck yeah this is a complicated amp.  

Posted Images

py6uba3e.jpg

don't know how many of you will enjoy this as much as I do, but the guitar on the left was my grandmas guitar that she handed down to me. It's a supertone "singing cowboys" model from 1942. Just got it fixed to be playable again and thought I'd share

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Things are looking like I'm going to start playing shows again ... difficulty? I sold all my gear so now I have to start over.
I have no idea what the hell I'm gonna get. I need something with a good, crisp distortion but not trebley. Any ideas?

The logo matches that bit around the outside of the grill haha. I'm getting a V30 speaker put in my 1x12 cab next week so I'll probably start using that, the 2x12 vox is open back and pretty damn loud to use at home... Amp sounds fucking awesome though, the vintage channel rhythm guitar sound for pop punk/alternative rock is so nice. Don't have buyers remorse like I did with my Blackstar HT5 haha

• 3 months later...

9C692946-AC96-479E-B3A8-DBFFE85A05BB.jpg

Well here are my current electric guitars.

P bass, Bass VI, Strat, Jazzmaster, 335

I am waiting on one guitar that's being built by a small British company, a double cutaway Les Paul Jr copy with a Bareknuckle Nantucket pickup that'll be made by March. After that I think I'll have every type of guitar I could want, until I see a Tele, or an Explorer, or an SG, or a Rick I really want. Damn this addiction.

This is the guitar I'm getting made. So awesome.

http://www.42ndstreetguitars.co.uk/guitarsDetail.php?La-Cadette-11

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the same guitar, paintjob and all Brett. Love it. Ive decal'd mine a fair bit.

Looking for some advice im starting a pedal board. Used to run some MFX and am looking to branch out. Just got my first pedal in the Fulltone OCD and now have the mxr Micro Flanger. Open to any suggestions on what else i should chuck in there.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Get a Boss CE-2 chorus. Or maybe just any chorus. I have the boss one and i love it. They dont make them any more so youd have to get it on ebay or something. I just run both knobs at 12 oclock and it sounds so good. Just enough to sound different but not too much. I leave it on almost all the time

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...