Modcam Sunday 2/15/09 at 9:30 PST

wotdsm

There will be a modcam discussing the "blink continuation" Tom keeps saying he's going to be working with blink "for a little bit." It scares the shit out of me and I know it scares other people too since 90 percent of the people on this board couldn't care less about what happens to AVA as long as blink is around for forever. I hope lots of questions will be answered tomorrow so I figure a place should be made to discuss what's said during the modcam. Voila.

Fans of the main page of our site:

It will be video recorded and yeah, I know you're not allowed to put that shit on youtube but we're gonna do our best to provide you guys will a detailed transcript of the nights events. At least the major parts.

Guest THillingworth

It will be video recorded and yeah, I know you're not allowed to put that shit on youtube but we're gonna do our best to provide you guys will a detailed transcript of the nights events. At least the major parts.

Much love

Much love

and i hope he announces blink is getting on modlife, id love it, and i dont mind paying

A few questions I would like to see answered. Hopefully a modlifer can relay these questions to Tom for me and everyone who has the same questions I do:

Tom, are you considering blink-182 a side project to Angels and Airwaves?

Tom, why do you keep saying you're going to be doing something different than AVA for "a little bit"? Are you implying that blink-182 is not going to last past Summer of 2009?

Tom, how did this all play out? I know you Mark and Travis started talking again after the plane crash but did they approach you about making music again or was it your idea?

What is AVA Publik?

If a modlifer can pose these questions to Tom it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!