• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THillingworth

Second Chance makes to much sense.

Travis gets a second chance at life

All 3 of them have a second chance to be friends

Blink gets a second chance to be a band

It just fits perfectly with everything involved.

would sound gay as hell though

Second Chance makes to much sense.

Travis gets a second chance at life

All 3 of them have a second chance to be friends

Blink gets a second chance to be a band

It just fits perfectly with everything involved.

I'd only accept that as a song title. and the song couldn't obviously be about it, either.

• 2 weeks later...

When Your Heart Dont Need To Whisper....

On a more serious note....i dont think it will have anything to do with "reunion" or something like that. I also dont think it will be some play on words to form a sexual word. I think it will be something...else. Mark named the +44 record after their best song so maybe thats an option?

It would be kinda lame if this record didnt have a name.

On a more serious note....i dont think it will have anything to do with "reunion" or something like that. I also dont think it will be some play on words to form a sexual word. I think it will be something...else. Mark named the +44 record after their best song so maybe thats an option?

I agree.  It could be named after their best song, or it could random as hell (i.e. Pencils)

Family Reunion

Yeah I doubt it will have anything to do with reunion or anything like that because it just sounds gay. I also think it will be a serious title and won't be a song title.

I agree.  It could be named after their best song, or it could random as hell (i.e. Pencils)

I`m stealing that.

the fact is we have no idea what a serious blink album title will be, because the only one we got was self/un titled, and i hope it doesn't have anything to do with it be a reunion

my idea is (I originally came up with this for the +44 album title before it was released, but think it could work equally well here):

Break the Record

I like it because it has more than one meaning