anyone receive their blink shirt yet?

skatestormâ„¢

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubba trubba

I emailed them twice, they dont answer.  I ordered mine monday, got a receipt email, did not get a shipping info email, i live in so cal, still have no idea if its being shipped or not, my status on gomerch website just says my order is "authorized", i called and talked to some chick she says they are trying to get all the blink stuff sent out by wednesday. 

im pissed.  ethan.

They said they shipped mine out on Wednesday and it could be 7-10 days for shipping. So hopefully by the end of the week i'll have mine. My fiance ordered hers last monday and didnt get a confirmation email or anything but yet it cleared her bank account already and just says order is in qeue or whatever but i think they should of been more prepared for how many orders they were going to get. Im sure they're getting like 1000 a day and i don't think they were ready for it which is a pitty. Sounds like they're communication sucks as well.

when you guys get them can i see pics of them? i want to see what each color t shirt looks like

do a little searching. i cant find it atm cause im busy but search for Grand Master Jon's posts. he posted a pic of him wearing his black one, and also a pic of his white one that he got for his bro.

imo the charcoal and white ones look the best

when you guys get them can i see pics of them? i want to see what each color t shirt looks like

do a little searching. i cant find it atm cause im busy but search for Grand Master Jon's posts. he posted a pic of him wearing his black one, and also a pic of his white one that he got for his bro.

thanks. i found the pics in another thread. it was someone else, but easy to find (another thread on this page)

now im just curious about the charcoal one

thanks. i found the pics in another thread. it was someone else, but easy to find (another thread on this page)

now im just curious about the charcoal one

where? i can't find it... sorry  :|