Blink-182Online.com podcast # 2

Aria

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, love your site and podcasts.  I just listened to the podcast and totally agree with a lot of what your saying.  Warped Tour would be an awful place for Blink to play.  There are so many songs i wanna hear and warped tour's 30 min set isn't gonna cut it.  Im mean i don't think they'd play Every Time I Look for You or Anthem Part II at warped.  As much as i love their singles, i need more from them at their first concert as a band since 2004 than that. I've been waiting 5 years for this.  Searching online for any hope that they were getting back together and now that they are I'm even more into them. Wouldn't it be sweet if they had their own headlining tour that was like from 10:00 to midnight and they just played all their albums.  That would be a big event like Tom was talking about wouldn't it.  Cant wait till wed. Peace 

the podcast was fucking awesome. i agree with you Aria i think that blink doing warped tour is a shitty way to start (and end?) their touring. if they do warped i hope they do a headlining tour as well *crosses fingers* i think it would be lame to put all the time and energy into a new blink album and not tour it. anyway, the podcast was fucking rad it made my day! keep up the good work!

Hey guys, love your site and podcasts.  I just listened to the podcast and totally agree with a lot of what your saying.  Warped Tour would be an awful place for Blink to play.  There are so many songs i wanna hear and warped tour's 30 min set isn't gonna cut it.  Im mean i don't think they'd play Every Time I Look for You or Anthem Part II at warped.  As much as i love their singles, i need more from them at their first concert as a band since 2004 than that. I've been waiting 5 years for this.  Searching online for any hope that they were getting back together and now that they are I'm even more into them. Wouldn't it be sweet if they had their own headlining tour that was like from 10:00 to midnight and they just played all their albums.  That would be a big event like Tom was talking about wouldn't it.  Cant wait till wed. Peace 

I could not agree more, dude. That's exactly what I'm saying! I'm super glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to putting another out next week.

the podcast was fucking awesome. i agree with you Aria i think that blink doing warped tour is a shitty way to start (and end?) their touring. if they do warped i hope they do a headlining tour as well *crosses fingers* i think it would be lame to put all the time and energy into a new blink album and not tour it. anyway, the podcast was fucking rad it made my day! keep up the good work!

Thanks and much love

Another awesome podcast guys..

But I've got to say I disagree with you on a lot of your opinions, Aria. Too much Tom bashing.

And I think people are jumping the gun on the Warped Tour 30 minute set thing. Lyman has said he wants to mix Warped up next year, so I can definitely see blink being the first headliner of Warped.  They could play an extended set on the main stage after the rest of the bands are done. The rumor is that there will only be one main stage at Warped. I don't see blink EVER playing a 30 minute set on Warped.

Hey guys, Who spoke about fans in Brazil? lol...

I´m from Brazil and blink canceled 2 shows around here... WTF? One of the reasons that Tom told in a interview was that Axl Rose (Fkcing Bastard) said to the Rock in Rio producers that he would never be in the same stage as Blink...

Damn bastard...

Great Podcast, keep doing it...

Congrats to you...

I´m from Brazil and blink canceled 2 shows around here... WTF? One of the reasons that Tom told in a interview was that Axl Rose (Fkcing Basmard) said to the Rock in Rio producers that he would never be in the same stage as Blink...

Damn basmard...

Congrats to you...

i did.

I´m from Brazil and blink canceled 2 shows around here... WTF? One of the reasons that Tom told in a interview was that Axl Rose (Fkcing Basmard) said to the Rock in Rio producers that he would never be in the same stage as Blink...

Damn basmard...

Congrats to you...

i did.

Cool... Tom owns one visit to us here..

Thks for mention =)

Once again, congrats for these great podcasts

i hate how there are still sides between the mark and tom dilemma. it just adds to the tension between them.

I know, if blink is back then why not at least give Tom a chance. Thus far, he has been the only one talking to the fans, and it was to a paying AVA audience.

i still think the warped idea is cool. as long as its not the only tour, but i think regardless we should be greatful they are back together and at least making music again. i think in a sense it would be kind of lame for blink to get special treatment and get a longer set. i always liked the fact that no matter how big or small a band is they get equal play time. we'll see what happens though.

I love the Warped idea if they actually headline it, like is rumored.

Otherwise it will blow.

It's one of those scary things we'll only find out at the last minute.

Yep, but I can deal with it.

6 months ago I would have paid all the money to my name to see blink play a 30 minute Warped set.

I actually think Warped would be a great way for them to come back. They can get a taste of what it's like when they were best friends playing Warped back in the day. They haven't played it in 9 years? I think they're due.

Ever since I heard the news they were getting back together, all I hoped for was that they'd play Warped Tour. But mainly because 4 of my top favorite bands would be playing. blink, Streetlight, LTJ, and Big D. That's fucking insane.

Then we still have that "huge event" that we still have to look forward to (whatever it may be).

idk, just be happy they're together guys. I've been thinking long and hard (that's what she said) about this. And I don't really care if the album turns out like AVA. Mainly because it is still gonna be blink. I missed my shot to see them in '03, and now it's like God is giving me another chance to see them haha

I'm pumped. :-)

Good post...

But I'm kinda feelin like the "big event" thing is Warped and that they'll be having an extended role in it. I mean they would be the biggest band to EVER play Warped at the time they are actually playing. I could totally see it being a blink tribute kind of Warped Tour. Otherwise, you wouldn't think they'd ever agree to it.