mark, tom, and travis on twitter

contentloser

from himynameismark.com

I now have a fancy Twitter account. Not sure exactly how this all works yet, but as my manager LV explained it to me, “if you’re in line waiting for coffee, you can tweet about it…†So yeah, there’s that. Welcome to the Twitter…

his twitter can be found here

http://twitter.com/markhoppus

i'm already following haha. just started using the site, mostly as a way to follow people like this. i don't really use it much myself, haven't really found a point yet.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tom one looks fakish, i wont follow til he says its his on modlife or otherwise...

I am excited for Marks, if its anything like Jhonen Vasquez' [Creator Of JTHM and Zim] I will be excited, Jhonen goes crazy and writes the MOST INSANE SHIT! Like stuff about some fake Zombie infested Armageddon or whatever... it rocks, Now I got Mark Hoppus and Mike Biriglia on Twitter and I am pleased with teh updates coming to my phone.

did anyone see his new post "I can't wait to hear the new yeah yeah yeahs record with no guitars. Synths in 2009." lol funny

that shit woke me up.

i found his day ending and day beginning posts funnier though :)

yeah true i liked those better too but its funny to listen  to the new yeah yeah yeahs record i think it sucks balls. for sure zero