n00bs

royal.

I am sick of n00bs and peoples response to them on this board.

I understand that there is different levels of n00bs, such as those who post topics such as "t0m is hAwT" and then asking for his phone number, because even an individual who doesn't even like blink knows that that is a dumb question.

On other levels, there are people like me who post ridiculous amounts of questions, some intelligent, some stupid.

But, a Blink 182 n00b as you refer to them is a person who is new to liking Blink 182 and asks all the obvious questions.....I have done my fair share of this I am sure.

I know this can be very annoying to those mroe experienced blink fans, but you must admit that you were a n00b once.

I am really annoyed to see a person on this forum who slanders and puts down other new members of this board for simply asking a question.

Constructive criticism is needed.

So what's my point?

I am asking if a new section could be made for the n00bs....this is a major convenience for all.

It stops the experience blink fans from putting down the n00bs, and it also gets the n00bs out of their hair.

Thanks..

By the way....i am sure at least 5 people are just gonna say somethin about me being a n00b and leaving the board......but please....if you will....keep your irrelevent thoughts to your own fucking selves.

Guest 2point5

You make a good point, but I'm not sure that you'll be listened to. I really don't think that a new section will be made sorely for the purpose of housing n00bs. People will just have to deal with it. If you act like a n00b, you'll be treated like one and put in your place. Its life. Get used to it.

haha.

the thing is is that that is pretty much true. i mean, we do have some vets around in the blink-182 section, and occasionally a n00b will perk up in the ffa, but i mean, its like that. thats the way it is. it just naturally happens.

i think that the thing that attracts people to here first is the blink-182 aspect of it, thus n00bs posting in the blink-182 section. and as they become more farmiliar with people and ideas and the way things are on here, they move around a bit.

<3 Neil

• 9 months later...
haha.

the thing is is that that is pretty much true. i mean' date=' we do have some vets around in the blink-182 section, and occasionally a n00b will perk up in the ffa, but i mean, its like that. thats the way it is. it just naturally happens.

i think that the thing that attracts people to here first is the blink-182 aspect of it, thus n00bs posting in the blink-182 section. and as they become more farmiliar with people and ideas and the way things are on here, they move around a bit.

<3 Neil[/quote']

soooo true. around xmas time i was branching out into the diff sections of this forum, now i check pretty much every section

Guest The_Chesh

and im sick of the noobs who cant find "chicago video 2001 live" , "album launch" or "syndey big day out video" - stuff which you could find 4 years ago

or for god sake, music videos

now it's even more dumb, people request songs! and albums!! how retarded

go fucking buy them or search for

some links:

www.google.com

www.emule.net

Guest Reckless182
i kinda like them

they set themselves up for cheap shots so if you ever have a shit day you can find a noob and ruin em. they're good for something after all

haha true :lol: