hoppus/FOB flash drive to be revealed tomorrow

Jimmy John

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be a total let down, guarenteed

Yeah...I just don't understand what kind of collabs are gonna be on this thing when he just released American Suitehearts remix.

And it's strange the way Mark talks about this like blink fans would give a shit. Maybe there are tour dates or something on there?

This is gonna be a total let down, guarenteed

Yeah...I just don't understand what kind of collabs are gonna be on this thing when he just released American Suitehearts remix.

And it's strange the way Mark talks about this like blink fans would give a shit. Maybe there are tour dates or something on there?

Would be awesome if it was tour dates, but i doubt it. It's gone on for too long anyway, im really starting to lose interest

the only reason i don't think it has anything to do with blink is because it appears, physically, that it doesn't have to DO with blink-- just fall out boy and the octopus. if blink was involved i imagine it would have their logo on it, not mark's.

i already had to see fall out boy with plus 44, i dont hate them, but there could be a wayyyyy better choice in tour. that chester french guy is pretty awesome. lil wayne would even be cool, but who the fuck knows whats going on man its getting a little frustrating.

the only reason i don't think it has anything to do with blink is because it appears, physically, that it doesn't have to DO with blink-- just fall out boy and the octopus. if blink was involved i imagine it would have their logo on it, not mark's.

we dont know what the octopus is for exactly still, and its related to mark, and its on his bass. maybe blink related? thinking too much into it.. we just have to wait and see.

mvandpfirm was a viral thing to promote FOB's latest tour, thats all he was saying was that theres nothing new coming with that. On that site he leaked a few remixes of america's suitehearts.

i don't know what more than the remix it'll have, but the thing about these thats supposed to be exciting is the limited quantity. i doubt outside of mark that the usb has anything to do with blink. or else it'd have a smiley instead of the octopus.

and i can totally see a blink/fob tour at some point this year. i'd love to see it too, as long as i could get a decent seat.