The Kevin and Bean Show - Edge 1039

kcx182

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis just tweeted about it saying Blink-182 is going to be on so i wouldnt be suprized if we got that "new song" on the radio or maybe they're going to announce tour dates..Either way there going to have soo many people listening on that morning i may just get up early to listen to it haha.

I will be up. I will be listening.  Hopefully this will go in the direction of how the album is going to go orrrrrrr tour dates orrrrrr both : )

Id be happy to rip it. I just dont know how.  :  /

i also think this should be front page news... just my .02

http://www.pickrset.com/markhoppus/?p=639

"next monday morning at about 8:05am, the three blink-182’s will be in the kroq studio talking with kevin and bean about some stuff that everyone has been asking about for the past few months. monday is kind of a big deal for us. for those of you not fortunate enough to live in the city of angels, you can listen live at kroq.com. stay tuned."

Notice how Warped Tour says keep an eye out for a new band on Monday?

Blink releases tour dates Monday?

I bet they play a few dates of Warped.

it wouldn't be a horrible idea to play some warped dates knowing blink will also have such an amazing tour mark builds it up to be.