The Kevin and Bean Show - Edge 1039

kcx182

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno why everyone is so disappointed, i really didnt expect to hear a new song or get any new info about songs or anything at this point. When bootlegs start popping up of the shows where they play a new song then thats when we'll hear the first new stuff

Ya it was just as I expected.  Their just getting back into the swing of things.

FUCKING awesome.   I mean.  It seems just like old times.  Cept there older. and when they made refrence to some new songs picking up where ST left off.   I shit my pants... I hope for harps, oboes. and full orchestras, not to mention grand pianos.

i concur.

I find it funny that the interview ended with Tom making a joke about fucking a dog, because that's always the example given when people talk about old Tom. "He's not making jokes about fucking dogs anymore", etc.

Haha yeah I thought the same...

dunno why everyone is so disappointed, i really didnt expect to hear a new song or get any new info about songs or anything at this point. When bootlegs start popping up of the shows where they play a new song then thats when we'll hear the first new stuff

Ya it was just as I expected.  Their just getting back into the swing of things.

FUCKING awesome.   I mean.  It seems just like old times.  Cept there older. and when they made refrence to some new songs picking up where ST left off.   I shit my pants... I hope for harps, oboes. and full orchestras, not to mention grand pianos.

i concur.

LOL glad someone got the joke.  But serious.  Backing insturments, would make some of their songs sound just ridiculous.

Yeah I think this already puts to rest any concerns about Tom not being truly into this...

I never expected to say that this soon. I thought it would be awkward well into the tour before he would come around. So stoked!! He's so much cooler when he dicks around.

he didn't need to apologize for that.

that was when i was like "BLINK-182, IS BACK, AND I THINK FOR GOOD!!!"

and i think the only 3-piece band i know to successfully incorporate backing instruments such as trumpets and grand pianos and full out orchestras are Muse. they just sounds epic.

he didn't need to apologize for that.

that was when i was like "BLINK-182, IS BACK, AND I THINK FOR GOOD!!!"

and i think the only 3-piece band i know to successfully incorporate backing instruments such as trumpets and grand pianos and full out orchestras are Muse. they just sounds epic.

Yeah, had Tom not acted like a drunken buffoon during the set I think it would have raised more eyebrows, lol.