blink 182 mtv diary 2000

liamrichy

does anybody know where to get this, the one where they play the mtv awards and tom gets worried about his singing because he has a cold. I was sure i had it but that's not the case and I thought it was on youtube but it's not anymore. I'm doing a 3000 word essay on blink 182 as ridiculous as it may sound haha, and i could do with this because it captures them as they get into the mainstream.

does anybody know where to get this, the one where they play the mtv awards and tom gets worried about his singing because he has a cold. I was sure i had it but that's not the case and I thought it was on youtube but it's not anymore. I'm doing a 3000 word essay on blink 182 as ridiculous as it may sound haha, and i could do with this because it captures them as they get into the mainstream.

That's on youtube. I'll find the link when I'm done being lazy.

• 12 years later...
11 minutes ago, MarcRib said:

Thanks Speedo! But unfortunately that is not the entire video; the entire thing is around 22 minutes long.
But thanks tho

I have a really big dick ... it's basically a divining rod for old youtube videos.

• Haha 2

ok now I understand what it was the issue; those ideograms subtitles. I wanted the entire video with Spanish subtitles. Thanks everyone, will email my buddies down at Viacom and ask them for the entire video, ASAP in my desk, together with a side order of Sombrero’s Mexican Fiesta Meal Family Size! 🤪😜

2 hours ago, MarcRib said:

ok now I understand what it was the issue; those ideograms subtitles. I wanted the entire video with Spanish subtitles. Thanks everyone, will email my buddies down at Viacom and ask them for the entire video, ASAP in my desk, together with a side order of Sombrero’s Mexican Fiesta Meal Family Size! 🤪😜

Exactly! Let me help you:

MTV,

I hope this email finds you well…

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, saco0o said:

I watched this last night. I've never watched this one. It has some parts of that mtv diary but filmed by other company or whatever. In the end theres a terrible sad part where they are kinda pissed with the europeans reporters and Travis says he Hates flying. Jeez =[
Go to 5:30 min part more or less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nlof_gNwKU

Thanks homes!