famousburro

juice182

cunt.

aha. someone show me the video where ava rips into him deep

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OaJTt3_gPc

I love the part where he says hes been to every ava show in so cal that yr and matt looks at him like ugh wtf kid lol or the kid who was like who the fuck are u lol.i love this vid.

Either everbody is freakishly tall or this kid is a fucking midget haha

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude has accomplished what we all wish we had, minus being hated by the band.

accomplished? haha he doesnt make that good of videos. and he sneaks around to get them.. its not that damn hard... if you really want to get into a show or backstage or even video a show w/ the bands permission and the tour managers permission.. its not impossible.. how do you think i started filming bands.. you just got to know how to do it.. this guy is an idiot at best..

This dude has accomplished what we all wish we had, minus being hated by the band.

accomplished? haha he doesnt make that good of videos. and he sneaks around to get them.. its not that damn hard... if you really want to get into a show or backstage or even video a show w/ the bands permission and the tour managers permission.. its not impossible.. how do you think i started filming bands.. you just got to know how to do it.. this guy is an idiot at best..

Give him so credit.  That letter is cool.  His vids are not bad either.