Blink 182 - The Night The Moon Was Gone (New Song)

monkey_boy182

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THillingworth

Anyone else think it's wired that travis might not continue after the tour?

I don't think that's really an option

Nah I don't think it will happen but it was a wierd thing to come up

If you think that "The Day the Sun Said Suck It", is better than "The Night The Moon was Gone"...... I feel so bad for you.

MATURE BLINK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am way more mature than you man! like the bestest in mature!

And hot chicks(not the ugly ones, ew)  that I know could probably win over the hot chicks(and probably the ugly ones, too, ew) that you know in a catfight!

If you think that "The Day the Sun Said Suck It", is better than "The Night The Moon was Gone"...... I feel so bad for you.

And hot chicks(not the ugly ones, ew)  that I know could probably win over the hot chicks(and probably the ugly ones, too, ew) that you know in a catfight!

Uh good for you??? I really don't understand any of that garble.

Well if they didn't not agree musically and got along as friends and still hung out, just didn't play it blink, it'd be ok. We'd get a new blink song, some americans got to see them live. We'd still have older records!

and who else noticed the Angels and airwaves thing?

The thing is: when you feel bad for someone because of their opinion on a songtitle, I don't even know what to say and later glorify "maturity".

i like The Day the Sun Said Suck It a lot more

Agreed

I like both actually! if they had the latter in a bracket it'd be awesome! and symbolising the serious side of blink and the fun side of blink!

Well if they didn't not agree musically and got along as friends and still hung out, just didn't play it blink, it'd be ok. We'd get a new blink song, some americans got to see them live. We'd still have older records!

If they get along and decide not to continue, it'd be a little better. But devastating nonetheless after teasing a return

What Angels and Airwaves thing?

If they get along and decide not to continue, it'd be a little better. But devastating nonetheless after teasing a return

third album

The thing is: when you feel bad for someone because of their opinion on a songtitle, I don't even know what to say and later glorify "maturity".

Well in my opinion saying that "The Day the Sun Said Suck It" is better than "The Night the Moon Was Gone" Just baffles me..... The first isn't even a title. It was probably just a joke from Mark.

The second best represents where blink is going.

third album

We knew this