So who got their tickets!?!

aceguitarist3

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW i got fucked. i got them EXACTLY at the sale time and all of the level 1/floor tickets were gone!

for chicago, i got section 203 row XX seat 13,14,and 15

df1a584f-ae15-7c94-6198-eb393a64b2ce.jpg

Grr same here.  I'm in 206 HHH for chicago.  I called LiveNation...they said they sell "blocks" of tickets for the presale, and the rest at the regular sale, so I'll definately try again saturday and then sell these ones if I get better seats.  Only thing is, I bought 5 and that's a lot of extra tickets if I can't sell.

This presale sucks. boo.

You guys should have NOOO trouble selling tickets. There will be people dying to buy tickets. Thats why after i tried for awhile i said fuck and am waiting till saturday.

I just bought 6 tickets to Milwaukee and I really hope to get some better ones Saturday.

I got section 5 so who thinks I'll be able to sell all those tickets fairly easy? I wanted to just grab what I could today just in case. Maybe I should have just waited until public sale. I wouldn't charge much just enough to get back the money I spent.

Setion 202, Row M. 8)

I got U

Not bad at all.

I thought I was fast but u were faster.  I had 2 comps going.

I had two computers going too. It's really just dumb luck, hitting the refresh button at the right moment.

Yea, I just heard Toronto is mostly sold out already lol.

For fuck sakes eh haha, unbelievable.

You know what this means?

They prob will play the next day on monday too. helllls yea. Ill be getting some more G/A tix

That's what I'm hoping for. It would be awesome and I can totally see it happening.

Setion 202, Row M. 8)

I got U

Not bad at all.

I thought I was fast but u were faster.  I had 2 comps going.

I had two computers going too. It's really just dumb luck, hitting the refresh button at the right moment.

They prob will play the next day on monday too. helllls yea. Ill be getting some more G/A tix

That's what I'm hoping for. It would be awesome and I can totally see it happening.

Um, no, it's only the presale tickets that are sold out.  90% of the tickets go on sale on Friday for Toronto.

I've been reading these posts, it seems that nobody knows how to use the presale, all you hard core fans are getting stuck with bad seats because you are freaking out during presale instead of buying during the general sale.

I got floor tickets to Calgary :)

Um, no, it's only the presale tickets that are sold out.  90% of the tickets go on sale on Friday for Toronto.

Obviously it's just the presale that's almost sold out, but I still bet the show will sell out and hope they'll do a second show.

Got 8 tickets for the Detroit show. 2 seats and 6 lawn. its my girlfriends 21st bday so we got the 2 seats but we are going to be chillin on the lawn with friends until blink comes on.

Where are your seats at?  I could only find seats on the far right and left sides of DTE. 

i can't believe that there are way more seating tickets than pit tickets in all the venues in the US

glad i'm from europe. it's the other way round here

ALL the venues huh. wow, you're stupid. you're european so that's a given

IF blink goes to europe they will probably play the O2 arena.

glad i'm not from europe

i can't believe that there are way more seating tickets than pit tickets in all the venues in the US

glad i'm from europe. it's the other way round here

its an amphitheater tour...

People should get used to them doing amphitheater tours as well. If you look at past tour dates they were usually amphitheaters and ive seen an interview where they admit to liking outdoor venues. So get used to this.