So who got their tickets!?!

aceguitarist3

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

himynameismark. if you read the paragraph its says 12:01 so im just guessing they're gonna have tickets then

ohhh true, yea i never even read that.

It seemed too long and didnt look like important information haha.

I'll try at noon... hopefully it opens up. If it doesnt, I am gonna be pretty pissed haha.

Thank you!!!!!

Tickets for this week’s installment of “No Service Fee Wednesday†go on sale at 12:01 a.m. local time on June 10' date=' 2009[/quote']

FUCK, I think you might be right..... :S :S :S :S

But then again, the box itself is not even there for the fanclub pre-sale, only the $20 dollar one.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I will try again around noon.

I was a bit worried, for a sec  :|

EDIT: I think it was 12:01 AM, not PM. Looks like most of the Toronto presale tix are gone, then.  :cry:

touche, but its weird that they didnt have the normal presale screen up. they only had the 20 dollar presale.

who knows what the hell is going on

Tickets for this week’s installment of “No Service Fee Wednesday†go on sale at 12:01 a.m. local time on June 10' date=' 2009[/quote']

But then again, the box itself is not even there for the fanclub pre-sale, only the $20 dollar one.

Yes, but you can access the better seats by clicking on the arrow (which are now all gone) :(

Basically, Ticketmaster/Live Nation really dropped the ball on this second show.

Scalp tix for Aug 8th show are already showing up on ebay. Lame.

Yes, but you can access the better seats by clicking on the arrow (which are now all gone) :(

Basically, Ticketmaster/Live Nation really dropped the ball on this second show.

It was like that for the other pre sales as well, but you couldnt actually get them... the option was there but nothign would come up

EDIT: Scalp tix are on ebay cuz of the american express presale yesterday

EDIT: Scalp tix are on ebay cuz of the american express presale yesterday

It was like that for the other pre sales as well, but you couldnt actually get them... the option was there but nothign would come up

Ah, I see. Well, there may still be hope. I'm checking at noon, and if that fails, I'll check tomorrow during the LiveNation presale.

This is sooo fucked.

If tickets arent up at 12:01, im going to be soooo mad lol.

So pretty well, tix went on sale at 12:01am this morning...

But why is there no box for the fanclub right now? Thats what rattles me... its just the $20 fanclub special offer thing

PIT TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Fuck yes

Edit: That was sooo random too. they went up at 11:53 lol.

To get pit, you had to click on fanclub presale, then $79 dollar tickets, then switch the best available box, to section 100 standing General Admission... most people just clicked best available, but "best available" only applies to the seating area and not the general admission.

Rock on!

Two blink concerts within 2 weeks! fuck yea!

Been listening to them since grade 6 (total of 11 years) Never seen them once... finally I get to see them, and two times in 2 weeks!

Hollllaaaaaa!

Pit tickets are apparently "sold out" in Houston.

I just think they released like 10-20 Pit tickets, MAYBE. There's no way 160 people were sitting there, on the dot, to buy Pit tickets for Houston. Not everyone is a die-hard blink fan.

And if that did actually happen, then what the fuck

PIT TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Fuck yes

Edit: That was sooo random too. they went up at 11:53 lol.

To get pit, you had to click on fanclub presale, then $79 dollar tickets, then switch the best available box, to section 100 standing General Admission... most people just clicked best available, but "best available" only applies to the seating area and not the general admission.

Rock on!

Two blink concerts within 2 weeks! fuck yea!

Been listening to them since grade 6 (total of 11 years) Never seen them once... finally I get to see them, and two times in 2 weeks!

Hollllaaaaaa!

:mrgreen:

You are aces, my friend. I appreciate the heads-up!

Im doing the triple header, Montreal Friday (Floor) Toronto the next day Section 202 and then again in Toronto on the 22, section 302. It will be my 4th 5th and 6th time seeing them. And to think this time last year we all thought it was gone forever. praise jebus.

Thanks for the heads up, when I saw your post I was a hot mess. I was scrambling like Mohammed Ali, my hands were all over the keyboard.