• Anthem

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos it doesn't fit on the record.

Is this sarcastic?

IMO i dont think it was a sarcastic statement.  I can sorta see where hes comming from but theres a great post a few pages back about how this record basically covers most elements of HS and things of that ilk.  Depression is a part of HS.  It was a great post, Ill try to find it.

Is this sarcastic?

IMO i dont think it was a sarcastic statement.  I can sorta see where hes comming from but theres a great post a few pages back about how this record basically covers most elements of HS and things of that ilk.  Depression is a part of HS.  It was a great post, Ill try to find it.

This is "what song do you like least?" not "which one fits the least on the record". If you don't like the song, that's one thing, but go by how much you like it, not whether or not it sounds like everything else.

Is this sarcastic?

This is "what song do you like least?" not "which one fits the least on the record". If you don't like the song, that's one thing, but go by how much you like it, not whether or not it sounds like everything else.

The song I like least is Adam's Song because I don't think it fits on the record, and I like the tone of the record minus Adams Song.

Better?

Is this sarcastic?

The song I like least is Adam's Song because I don't think it fits on the record, and I like the tone of the record minus Adams Song.

Better?

Yes :)

Is this sarcastic?

I think your thinking of the the post of made on the first round which I said;

"I see EOTS as more of a handbook for a teenager. Dealing with things such as girls, sex, rebellion, immaturity, growing up, falling in love, partying, and yes something all teens go through... Depression. It fits perfectly on EOTS. It's one of my favorite songs ever."

Adam's Song fits on the record just fine in my opinion.

Is this sarcastic?

Eh, Enema of the state have very little to do with high school (going away to college, Wmaa) It's about life in general.