ava is dead.

tom18222

If Tom really wanted AVA to be the biggest band on the planet he wouldn't have rejoined Blink because lets face it, apart from the diehard AVA fans...most people are going to be far too into what Blink are doing to really take notice of what AVA are doing.

I disagree. In terms of success, AvA has been dying for years now. Don't forget that WDNTW sold better than I-Empire precisely because blink was still fresh in people's memories.

BCR met with considerable success and could have done even better had Tom been interested in it.

But Tom should forget about releasing the third AvA album "for free" (that is, free if you pay close to $100 a year). Releasing something for free makes it look cheap, like a gimmick.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tom really wanted AVA to be the biggest band on the planet he wouldn't have rejoined Blink because lets face it, apart from the diehard AVA fans...most people are going to be far too into what Blink are doing to really take notice of what AVA are doing.

I disagree. In terms of success, AvA has been dying for years now. Don't forget that WDNTW sold better than I-Empire precisely because blink was still fresh in people's memories.

BCR met with considerable success and could have done even better had Tom been interested in it.

But Tom should forget about releasing the third AvA album "for free" (that is, free if you pay close to $100 a year). Releasing something for free makes it look cheap, like a gimmick.

You have disagreed with me and then started to preach the same ideads as me?

• 2 weeks later...