NFL 09' topic

skatestormâ„¢

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redzone turnovers are inexcusable. yeah, cutler made a couple mistakes, but he is not the reason the bears lost that game (12 men on the field, false starts on 4th and 1, butterfingers, AWFUL coaching as usual). there is no reason whatsoever that forte should've gotten the ball the VERY NEXT CARRY after his first fumble. the ground game obviously wasn't going for them (once again) and they tried forcing it. i don't care what lovie smith says, the bears can absolutely NOT "come off the bus running" because it just isn't working anymore. the bears would be MUCH more effective if cutler threw the ball 50 times a game.

The Titans D carried them last year, and the DC left for the head job in Detroit. So that's a big part of it. Losing Haynesworth didn't help things either.

yeah i forgot about haynesworth... i find it hard to believe that his loss would derail them that much though. the NFL is a funny league sometimes

good thing the bears showed up today. what an absolute fucking embarrassment.

ya i really agree, i was hoping chicago would lose, but not at such a large margine. jay cutler was probly the worse thing to happen to chicago in a long time. i guess denver got the better deal in the end.

uhhh. i don't know if you've actually been watching the games but he is by far the LEAST of the bears' worries. any QB would have a hard time with the joke of an offensive line they have. without him they wouldn't even have three wins.