Best onstage QUOTE/HUMOUR :)

nunca

not onstage, KROQ interview:

I think, couple of things, if we were chicks, we probably would never come back together. You know girls are so gnarly, like they would never let this stuff just go. But dudes are like, "You know dude, it's cool. Forget it."

-->Tom [because I think it's so true of us girls, it's too funny to hear it from him! XD]

and when he says "Diaphragm!!" during the Kimmel show.

Tom: Hey Mark

Mark: WHAT, WTF DO YOU WANT TOM, im sick of it....hey hey hey mark, look how i can make it bigger when i rub it

Tom: I wasnt really masterbaiting, i was inspecting my testicles for...wierd bugs

Mark: Thats what you say when your parents catch you, i was just cleaning it and it went off

bugs? bumps you mean.

My bad, couldnt remember which one it was

Guest THillingworth

UC1

Tom: I hear that in the philopeans (sp) when a baby is crying you suck on it's penis to make it stop

Works on me to, suck on my peni...

Mark: ok tom shut the fuck up

Tom: OK!!

Interviewer: "talking about playing venues with like 15.000 people, are you guys kinda still amazed?"

Mark: "i totally am. Every single day on this tour when we drive up to the venue we pull in the parking lot and i go "we're not playing that place" they go "yeah that's the venue tonight" and i'll be "no, uh-uh, that's not our venue"

Tom: "funniest thing tho is the artist that really play these venues take their career really seriously, they work their whole life to become a great songwriter. and we just go up there and write songs about humping peoples mom"

Interviewer: "what do you need to have a big and good party?"

Tom: "i think you have to have lots of drinks and scrotums"

UC1

Tom: I hear that in the philopeans (sp) when a baby is crying you suck on it's penis to make it stop

Works on me to, suck on my peni...

Mark: ok tom shut the fuck up

Tom: OK!!

i like this. awesome way to start UC1.

Also:

Mark: Watch out for the huge column of styrofoam

Just the way he said it makes me lol every time