The Official DEXTER topic

kevin-182

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs some serious bumpage.

I just started watching the show a few weeks ago, I just finished season 2.  LOVE IT!

The actor who plays Dexter is unbelievable, I can't wait to see what else he does in his career when the show is finished.  And apparently it's based on a book (that's mentioned in the credits)?  Do they have a timeline in mind and a conclusion, I wonder?

seriously cannot wait for next season.  i need dexter in my life, i may rewatch the whole series again.  but seriously these writers are very very skilled at making each season entertaining, emotional, and fucking constantly amazing. plus Michael C. Hall is one of the best actors out there.  this and the new football season make me want September to come now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just finishing season 4, probably will be done the last few episodes tonight/tomorrow.  Fucking love this show.

Has anyone here read the book it's based on?  It's called Darkly Dreaming Dexter, I'm off to Indigo to pick it up right now :-D 

And I just noticed that Michael C Hall is also the executive producer on the show.  What a talented guy.

I'm just finishing season 4, probably will be done the last few episodes tonight/tomorrow.  Fucking love this show.

Has anyone here read the book it's based on?  It's called Darkly Dreaming Dexter, I'm off to Indigo to pick it up right now :-D 

And I just noticed that Michael C Hall is also the executive producer on the show.  What a talented guy.

I'm pretty sure there's a couple more books than that, my ex had one (she got me into it)

Ps. Michael C. Hall is officially cured from Cancer and is now recouping. Looks like next season will come along smoothly!

I'm just finishing season 4, probably will be done the last few episodes tonight/tomorrow.  Fucking love this show.

Has anyone here read the book it's based on?  It's called Darkly Dreaming Dexter, I'm off to Indigo to pick it up right now :-D 

I'm pretty sure there's a couple more books than that, my ex had one (she got me into it)

Ps. Michael C. Hall is officially cured from Cancer and is now recouping. Looks like next season will come along smoothly!

Yeah, I just got back from the book store and picked up two Dexter books.  The other one was Dearly Devoted Dexter.

And I had no idea he had cancer, was it really serious?

Yeah, I just got back from the book store and picked up two Dexter books.  The other one was Dearly Devoted Dexter.

And I had no idea he had cancer, was it really serious?

I'm pretty sure it was only announced near the end of last season.

Guess they caught it early if he's cured now. I read about it last week on the msn updates.

Either way: Awesome, he's too good of an actor to go yet.

Ps. I totally can see Rita coming back kinda like how Harry does...offering advice and the like.

That or Dexter will be "haunted" by her or something. I can't see her disappearing altogether unless the actress actually decided that she was done with the show.

Just finished season 4 tonight, absolutely mind blowing.

I totally didn't see Rita's death coming, although I knew Arthur was going to have an impact on Dexter's family somehow.  I have no idea how they are going to start season 5, but I assume Dexter and his family are going to be a total mess and the show might turn even more darker than it already is.  Can't wait to see what they have in store!